Mr.E.D.Meaner

....For Everything Else There's Constantine

If you had a copy of Hellblazer #1 or the Dangerous Habits trade maybe you could hold one up between the pair of you ?

Bonus points if you burn an effigy of Keanu :)

Its tempting to fly to christchurch from whangarei guys.........

failing that why dont we "seed" information to the destiny church to protest at all screenings of the flick??? hehehe

:ph34r:

Guest spiderlegs
Star Wars Tales books are big, maybe 44 pages, and have four or five discrete Star Wars stories in them, usually by different artists and writers, and having no connection to one another.  Often they are humorous.  I think they aren't as tightly tied to the movies or novels as most of the regular, ongoing titles are.  You don't ever know what you'll get in an issue of SW Tales.

The Vader/C3PO head artwork I think is either the cover of one of the Tales issues or is the "cover" to one of the individual stories.

That's a good answer, but I own most of these and don't recall ever seeing that image. Now, I'll have to go back and make sure...

You could very well be right, Spiderlegs. But I'm very sure I've seen it on or in a Star Wars book, and I'm pretty sure I have it (but it wouldn't be practical to look right now).