Sign in to follow this  
wolvy

GI JOE!!! The Movie.

So it appears they've already casted a few characters I think. Siena Miller is casted as Baroness. Ray Park is playing Snake Eyes.

Aww, I was hoping you wanted to talk about the awesome 1980s G.I. Joe:The Movie cartoon.

I wonder if this movie will be as full of product placements as the rest of these "movies that appeal to nerds and hipsters" have been?

At this point, I'm sort of wishing that, if it'd improve the plot, they'd just fucking go ahead and have commercials during movies instead of stuffing the ads into the movies.

Aww, I was hoping you wanted to talk about the awesome 1980s G.I. Joe:The Movie cartoon.

That cartoon kicks so much ass,I fucking loved the Cobra La soldiers and the back story and all that.Actually when Pythona the ninja woman breaks into the cobra base I love to play Army of me by Bjork and light one up.

I say Gary Oldman as Cobra Commander or Major Blood.Who's with me?

That cartoon kicks so much ass,I fucking loved the Cobra La soldiers and the back story and all that.Actually when Pythona the ninja woman breaks into the cobra base I love to play Army of me by Bjork and light one up.

I say Gary Oldman as Cobra Commander or Major Blood.Who's with me?

Hell, he could play half the characters, a la Peter Sellers.

the good old days of collecting gi joe characters and having wars with friends....

the good old days having imaginary friends....like jaynova and Christian

Corrected.

(Aw, shit. With the writer's strike, they are forced to show reruns of the Christian and jaynova show.)

I think i was still taking lortab when i wrote that post u asswipes... and no my friend's were never imaginary they just look that way to you because you can't see them ... so boo fucking hooo...

anyways, i really hope they can put the dreadlocks and destro in the movie...arrgggggggghhhhhhh for christ sake you have me grammar checking my sentences you evil fuzzy people...

your were pooking fun at each other while poking fun at me no way...

its like monty python sketch.. i just wish spiderlegs was here and then we could poke fun of each while poking fun of you ha hahahahah

u guys crack me up ha ha lol

the good old days water boarding my imaginary friends....like jaynova and Christian

Corrected.

(Aw, shit. With the writer's strike, they are forced to show reruns of the Christian and jaynova show.)

Corrected again.

By the way Jay Dennis the Democratic Menace is the man. It fucking sucks that he has no chance in hell of being President.

not to go to far off topic in this topic but I reckon that kucinich (sp) is under the power of Dr. mindbender...

umm no i don't think so... it was cartoon....

I'm sorry. It appears I made a joke that went way over your head. And I'm not going to bother explaining it.

Let's try to stay on topic people. :D Here are my suggestions for the entire team.

Luke Wilson/Flint

luke_wilson_1801.jpg

Charlize Theron/Lady J

charlize_theron9_150.jpg

Famke Janssen/Scarlett

Famke_Janssen_famke_Famke_629480.jpg

After those two I think I just ruined my pants. :blink:

Terrance Howard/Stalker

allainhoward01.jpg

Thomas Jane/Gung-Ho

thomas%20jane.jpg

Michael Clarke Duncan/Roadblock

79975.jpg

Edward Burns/Shipwreck

Edward%20Burns.jpg

matthew mcconaughey/Wild Bill

matthew-mcconaughey.jpg

And to round it all out how about Woody Harrleson as Duke

woody_harrelson.jpg

Oh, that'd be funny....two comic book females that I had a huge crush on as a child (Mary Jane Watson being the other female from comics), played by the same actress....and most ironic of all, I don't even find Janssen that beautiful.

I laways had a crush on cover girl and zaranna and I totally loved it when mainframe fell in love with zaranna on the cartoon... very cool they must have been watching me play with my action figures somehow

funny but I saw myself as more of low light or a snakeeyes due to the fact I seldom talk and like to wear hoods