JohnMcMahon

Important Question

"So is there any action at all in this comic? Or is it just a bunch of people casting spells on each other? Because I'm really visioning any fights to be sort of a Final Fantasy-esque exchange of magic hits." - SHH Forumite.

:o

as Ade Brown would say - "This, gentlemen, is your TRUE enemy"

Thanks a bunch, Yakko, Smakko and Dot.

Well, the main character certainly gets his share of "action"...:p

In fairness there was a follow-up post from someone who'd just purchased the Warren Ellis trades that was a lot more comforting but sure that's not what the internet is for!

Well, I'm a BIG fan of the original three "Final Fantasy" games, when it was on Nintendo.

But, I certainly do not want to read a comic book like the game!!!

John steps up, casts Black Fog of Doom....Misses

The First steps up, casts Devil Cat Attack....Hit! John goes down. 25 pts. experience. The First reaches level 3, he's a Mage.

Back on the world map....

As Mark failed to realise - IGNORANCE IS OUR ENEMY

Ignorance can be cured. Ignorance is something to be corrected. Wilful misunderstanding and stupidity - THOSE are the true enemies.

As Mark failed to realise - IGNORANCE IS OUR ENEMY

Ignorance can be cured. Ignorance is something to be corrected. Wilful misunderstanding and stupidity - THOSE are the true enemies.

But you cannot defeat/cure wilful misunderstanding and stupidity. You can, hpwever, defeat/cure ignorance, as you said so yourself. and that is the point Mr. Brown has been making - we should do our best to defeat Ignorance, our enemy, because it is in our power to show the unitiated WHO John Constantine is. so, those that are wilfully ignorant/stupid are out of our bounds. we cannot fight them.

i was rudely interrupted now, and have forgot what was the point i wanted to make.

Thre are no cool fights in Hellblazer. Go back to reading Wolverine. Come back when you've reached puberty.