Sign in to follow this  
James

Hellboy 2

yeah, it's brilliant looking. I think it is funny though that the monster designs look more like Pan's Labyrinth than like Hellboy 1. but that's not a bad thing at all though!

I like it! I do agree with the Pan's Labyrinthness of the bestiary, but as sethos said, it's not a bad thing.

I'm also getting a weird Blade 2 feel from that battle between Hellboy and the goblin king(?), who by the way looks like a reject from the Warlock casting call. Which, I think isn't a bad thing as well.

Plus I'm liking that soundtrack they use for the battle. What can I say, eastern riffs rock!

And was that a giant weed that was chasing him?

I like it! I do agree with the Pan's Labyrinthness of the bestiary, but as sethos said, it's not a bad thing.

I'm also getting a weird Blade 2 feel from that battle between Hellboy and the goblin king(?), who by the way looks like a reject from the Warlock casting call. Which, I think isn't a bad thing as well.

well, the baddie is of course being played by Luke Goss in both Hellboy 2 and Blade 2, so it could be that...

they really need to put pancakes in there somewhere.... and they got rid of that kid it looks awesome

Freakin' excellent. And I think I saw johann!

Yep, Johann is a new member of the team. awesome, innit?

What's more awesome is he's being voiced by Seth MacFarlane.

Yes, Stewie Griffin is voicing him.