Sign in to follow this  
jaynova

Superman Movie

I like Spacey as Lex. He looks good bald, see him in Ausin Powers: Goldmember and he is good being an evil manipulating, psycho-see Seven, and an asshole buisness type-see Glengary Glenross. In all these roles he is intelligent and uses his mind to get what he wants.

All these qualities make for a good Luthor.

Sounds like good news, now if only they'd cast Selma Blair as Lois Lane. I heard Beonce was interested in the role.

ah, yes... Spacey as Luthor... good casting, i agree... (though, he looks older with each passing movie, and i hope he doesn't eat up all the scenery - i heard he is approaching this as a comic-book movie, so maybe he'll tend to overact...)

Sounds like good news, now if only they'd cast Selma Blair as Lois Lane. I heard Beonce was interested in the role.

Looks as though it will Kate Bosworth as Lois.

Guest spiderlegs

I'm out on Kate Bosworth. Lois needs to be plucky and spunky and adjectives like that...

Marsden & Laurie Aboard Singer's Superman

Source: The Hollywood Reporter

January 13, 2005

Director Bryan Singer has cast James Marsden, who played Cyclops in Singer's two "X-Men" movies, and Hugh Laurie, who stars in the Singer-executive produced Fox series House, in Warner Bros. Pictures' Superman.

The Hollywood Reporter says Marsden will play Lois Lane's love interest, Richard White. Laurie is in final talks to play Perry White, editor in chief of the Daily Planet. The two characters are related, though the studio declined comment on if they are father and son.

Brandon Routh is set to play Clark Kent/Superman, while Kevin Spacey, who won a supporting actor Oscar for his performance in Singer's The Usual Suspects, is set to play Lex Luthor. Kate Bosworth is in negotiations to play Lois Lane.