Kejoxen

John Constantine - Magician

John is a friendly, experienced and professional magician. His magic routines are guaranteed to leave people amazed, amused and thoroughly entertained. You can be assured that John Constantine’s outstanding magic, friendly manner, & witty approach are a winning combination.

They SO nailed him. Better than Keanu! :D :D :D

Ya gotta admit, aside from the hair loss, he kinda looks like JC from Bad Blood.

He looks more like Chas from Bad Blood to me.

We should really try to have an interview with him.

Q:How are you dealing with the events of Newcastle? What was it like for you?

A:Uh. Hm. What?

On one hand, it's all to much to be a coincidence, on the other hand, this guy doesn't look like the type to know what Hellblazer is, in spite of the Keanu movie. I wonder if he knows, and if he doesn't if one of us should let him in on the secret...

Sounds like a stage name to me! But yeah, it's a possibility. I think this is our opportunity to find out if John is bi or not

So, is John Constantine bisexual or not?

Hey, somebody send him a link to Straight to Hell. He must be an Member Honoris Causa or something!!!!

The close up magic that John performs often occurs in spectators' own hands resulting in frequent gasps of suprise and delight.

I contacted him. Here's what I said.

Please don't think I'm being rude, or disrespecting you. But I'm an avid reader and fan of the Hellblazer: John Constantine comics, and he is known as a great magician as well. I'm also a part of a forum called http://hellblazer.ipbhost.com/index and a member of that site found your site. I'm just curious if you are aware of the naming cooincidence, or just lucky enough to have an awesome name.

I didn't want to be mean or rude to the guy, but I figure he HAS to know of the cooincidence. I gotta know what he thinks. I'll post any answers I get.

Adrian, did your twisted mind thought something like this?

Magic Trick: Real magician John Constantine makes comic series dissappear.

I'm sure he wouldn't do anything like that. He'd just want them to tweak the character slightly, so it's more like adventures about him. A more hands-on, friendly type of magician.