Nettie

"Passive" Constantine's Themesong

Mwoah...It's just a song that you hear and afterwards forget. But then I'ts not my music. I'm into singer/songwriter and poppy jazz kind of music. I don't see why this is a good Constantine song. The lyrics don't have anything to do with the movie, I think.

You know, Bush, Becky and Gwen Stefani should've made the soundtrack with a video by Francis of course.

Those lyrics look pretty bad.

So if I don't see the movie, I can miss hearing this song?

How does it feel to be this right, Tom? 8-)

Guest spiderlegs

I'm sure it was already considered seeing as how the Bush guy is actually IN the film...

Bah. Passive is a crapified version of an older song of theirs called Vacant. Or at least it was apparently theirs, as it was only played once (that i know of) during a concert, and listed as a cover of a band called Tapeworm, which doesn't seem to exist.

All in all, their last album sucks. It has some relatively good pieces (Imagine, Gimme), but it doesn't compare to their other two albums.

Personally, i think their song Judith would be more fitting for Hellblazer, but hey, it's Keanustine we're talking about, so it doesn't really matter.

And, yeah, i'm the resident APC fan in here.

I doubt Bush'll make a track for this film, especially cuz Bush has basicly broken up, I believe. And I can't really see a Bush song fitting in with "Constantine."...

I don't think Rosdale would want to muddle the waters anyway - this is his first acting role so he probably wants to keep his involvement limited to same so he can be judged by his performance and not the quality of the music he could provide.

Guest Schnavin

even if he would have contributed to the soundtrack it wouldn't have been bush, like greg said, they basicalluy broke up (whether it is for always or not), but it would have been a song with his new band Institute which have an album coming out around may.

Perfect Circle, hummm... I like it. Less than Tool, more than the last works of Marilyn Manson... (God I hope we won't have Manson's 'Personal Jesus' or mObscene in the soundtrack).

At least, knowing that LeBeouf's a rap singer (he is, right?) the main OST would have been by Dre&Friends, which would definately destroy the spirit of the film.

Damn I was really wishing that there wouldn't be a modern rock themesong for this flick but I'm not surprised that there is one. I seriously doubt the video will get much screentime on MTV but their always has to be the obligatory music video to pad out the extras for the dvd.