JohnMcMahon

T-Shirts : The End

Anyway, who's going to be small enough to get into mine? :laugh:

That's a refreshing attitude.

Awww. Poor Jason :laugh:

I don't get it.

I tried to make a humourous double entendre, but instead got badly pwned by Pooka.

Luckily I have a fantasy about being pwned by a hot older woman, so everyone's happy.

I too dream of being owned by an older woman. And for the life of me I can't figure what this double entendure that you speak of is, I am familiar with the concept, but I fail to see the one you've typed.

Unless it has something to do with girth.

I wouldn't describe either of us as very young.

I wouldn't even say young anymore. Which is good.

Anyway, the important thing is Jason is older than me. Ner ner ner ner ner ner ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Young is of course a relative term and to me you are still young. And as I'm so very old perhaps I could persuade you to sit on my lap, go on dear, it is quite safe and you could make an old man very happy...

Anyway, who's going to be small enough to get into mine? :laugh:

That's a refreshing attitude.

Awww. Poor Jason :laugh:

I don't get it.

I tried to make a humourous double entendre, but instead got badly pwned by Pooka.

Luckily I have a fantasy about being pwned by a hot older woman, so everyone's happy.

I too dream of being owned by an older woman. And for the life of me I can't figure what this double entendure that you speak of is, I am familiar with the concept, but I fail to see the one you've typed.

Unless it has something to do with girth.

I no longer have this fantasy, it becomes progressively less appetising as you go through life. There's also a lot less choice!

I wouldn't describe either of us as very young.

I wouldn't even say young anymore. Which is good.

Anyway, the important thing is Jason is older than me. Ner ner ner ner ner ner ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Young is of course a relative term and to me you are still young. And as I'm so very old perhaps I could persuade you to sit on my lap, go on dear, it is quite safe and you could make an old man very happy...

Tempting as the offer is, I'll have to decline.

Now, if you want me to fetch you your pipe and slippers... :tongue:

Large I can do.

I have a large, three medium and one large child resting comfortably under my new desk, back across in the old office tomorrow so will have a rummage around for an XL.

londonsurrealist, congrats on winning our inaugeral creepy internet freak of the week award.

Hey! I thought those T-shirts were still stuck in production hell. You wouldn't happen to have another 'Small' lying around would you?

Fernando González

Ottergemsesteenweg 619

Ghent

Belgium

Medium for example? Only if I deserve it.

But on 1 of June my adress will change!

I have a large, three medium and one large child resting comfortably under my new desk

_1719494_pi_300.jpg

102.medium.arquette.111606.jpg102.medium.arquette.111606.jpg102.medium.arquette.111606.jpg

fat%20kid.jpg

I have a large, three medium and one large child resting comfortably under my new desk

MUST...RESIST...URGE...TO...MAKE...PEDOPHILIA...JOKE...MUST...RESIST...URGE...TO

...MAKE...PEDOPHILIA...JOKE...MUST...RESIST...URGE...TO...MAKE...PEDOPHILIA...JOK

E...MUST...RESIST...URGE...TO...MAKE...PEDOPHILIA...JOKE...MUST...RESIST...URGE..

.TO...MAKE...PEDOPHILIA...JOKE...MUST...RESIST...URGE...TO...MAKE...PEDOPHILIA...

JOKE...MUST...RESIST...URGE...TO...MAKE...PEDOPHILIA...JOKE...MUST...RESIST...URG

E...TO...MAKE...PEDOPHILIA...JOKE...MUST...RESIST...URGE...TO...MAKE...PEDOPHILIA

...JOKE...MUST...RESIST...URGE...TO...MAKE...PEDOPHILIA...JOKE...MUST...RESIST...

URGE...TO...MAKE...PEDOPHILIA...JOKE...MUST...RESIST...URGE...TO...MAKE...PEDOPHI

LIA...JOKE...MUST...RESIST...URGE...TO...MAKE...PEDOPHILIA...JOKE...MUST...RESIST

...URGE...TO...MAKE...PEDOPHILIA...JOKE...MUST...RESIST...URGE...TO...MAKE...PEDO

PHILIA...JOKE...MUST...RESIST...URGE...TO...MAKE...PEDOPHILIA...JOKE...MUST...RES

IST...URGE...TO...MAKE...PEDOPHILIA...JOKE...MUST...RESIST...URGE...TO...MAKE...P

EDOPHILIA...JOKE...MUST...RESIST...URGE...TO...MAKE...PEDOPHILIA...JOKE...MUST...

RESIST...URGE...TO...MAKE...PEDOPHILIA...JOKE...MUST...RESIST...URGE...TO...MAKE.

..PEDOPHILIA...JOKE...MUST...RESIST...URGE...TO...MAKE...PEDOPHILIA...JOKE...MUST

...RESIST...URGE...TO...MAKE...PEDOPHILIA...JOKE...MUST...RESIST...URGE...TO...MA

KE...PEDOPHILIA...JOKE...

How do you want paying?

(Akhira, I'm sorry, I'd be generous and offer you the t-shirt, but I've mentioned this many times before, so feel I have dibs. Plus, I WANT THAT T-SHIRT! :laugh: )

If you'd put a penny in a bank account every week since this whole sorry affair started, you'd have enough to pay for a T-shirt now.

How do you want paying?

(Akhira, I'm sorry, I'd be generous and offer you the t-shirt, but I've mentioned this many times before, so feel I have dibs. Plus, I WANT THAT T-SHIRT! :laugh: )

:witchhunt:

Large I can do.

londonsurrealist, congrats on winning our inaugeral creepy internet freak of the week award.

Thanks, it was a big effort, but well worth it. Also, now I've had my dose of monkey glands it isn't so safe around me any more...

Just the front. But yes, it IS great. I feel overwhelmed by geekdom.