Sign in to follow this  
Atticus

Hancock

I'm sure once folk have seen this movie, a thread will start to discuss it, but in the meantime:

If anyone's seen the adverts for this movie - on the sides of buses in the UK - that just has a huge close up of Will Smith with huge shades and a hat, do they think he looks just like a Frank Quitely drawing, or is it just me?

hancock-poster.jpg

Previews look pretty good and I like Will Smith so I'll check it out.

How may threads you need bro? :tongue::laugh:

No, Hugh, he looks nothing like you.

I see what you did there.

Yeah, it looks good enough. I'd like to see it.

It's the white in the beard. :tongue:

Seriously though, Will Smith looks good. Stubble or no stubble. I'm looking forward to watching this.

Take 80% superhero and mash it with 20% attempted realism and you get Hancock. It's not too bland or too tasty. Suffice to say I couldn't take anything seriously and was laughing every 5 minutes.

Take 80% superhero and mash it with 20% attempted realism and you get Hancock. It's not too bland or too tasty. Suffice to say I couldn't take anything seriously and was laughing every 5 minutes.

With it, or at it?

Caught this the other night. The drunk superhero bits were cool but the rest was junk, especially Hancock's story. Sure, you don't go to movies like this expecting much story but the way the rolled it out here was lame as hell. I Am Legend was way better (and I'm a Will Smith fan).