Sign in to follow this  
Rassmguy

Quote from Andy Diggle

Posted at http://www.newsarama.com/comics/080726-diggle-t-bolts.html:

"Plus, I've been hankering to write another action book for a while now. I made my mark writing action in The Losers and I'm eager to get back to that. Hellblazer's a real privilege to write, and I'm thrilled it's been so well received by the fans, but it's not exactly big on giant robots and aerial dogfight sequences..."

Glad to see he's going back to his roots. I wouldn't harbour any resentment towards Andy for that quote. He's honest enough to admit to where interests lie and his run on Hellblazer has revitalised Constantine to an enormous degree. Will definitely be pickup up Thunderbolts now.

Glad to see he's going back to his roots. I wouldn't harbour any resentment towards Andy for that quote. He's honest enough to admit to where interests lie and his run on Hellblazer has revitalised Constantine to an enormous degree. Will definitely be pickup up Thunderbolts now.

It'll be a true shame if Oliver can't maintain the raised bar set by Diggle. If we see John go back to being an unkempt, self-destructive drunk who spends half his time battling Nergal and the First of the Fallen, I for one will be disappointeded. John is back in form, and I'd prefer to see him stay that way.

I think Andy Diggle could very easily work in an aerial fight scene between two dogs for the right to suck off John.

Oh, is that not what Diggle was saying?

:laugh:

....Is this played out now? :shrug: