Rassmguy

What's this?

"Hello, I am the administrator of a called group Hellblazer and it would enchant to us to add your photo to the group. "

Doesn't help much.

Maybe it's a variant of the annual?

That is an alternative version of the Original Sins Tade. Perhaps a hard-cover version?

I think it might be a European variant.

I remember coming across a copy in a box at a comic convention a few years back. It confused me for a few moments when I saw it first-hand.

It's the version of the Original Sins trade paperback that was sold in Australia. I have the same edition.

"Hello, I am the administrator of a called group Hellblazer and it would enchant to us to add your photo to the group. "

Strangely, I have that message in Spanish (I have some parts of my browser in Spanish), and the name Irene Adler seems familiar to me...

It's the version of the Original Sins trade paperback that was sold in Australia. I have the same edition.

...and in Europe. I have it, as a matter of fact.

Strangely, I have that message in Spanish (I have some parts of my browser in Spanish), and the name Irene Adler seems familiar to me...

]

Irene Adler? Isn't that Sherlock Holmes' great love from who outsmarts him/he lets get away in 'A Scandal in Bohemia'?

]

Irene Adler? Isn't that Sherlock Holmes' great love from who outsmarts him/he lets get away in 'A Scandal in Bohemia'?

Yup.

Thanks for the replies, folks. Would anyone happen to have a decent-sized scan they could float my way? I'd like to add that to the cover gallery on my site. Thanks!

Strangely, I have that message in Spanish (I have some parts of my browser in Spanish)

I used babelfish.

Thanks for the replies, folks. Would anyone happen to have a decent-sized scan they could float my way? I'd like to add that to the cover gallery on my site. Thanks!

I'll see if I can dig up my copy before the end of the week.

]

Yup.

It's also the real name of the X-Men character Destiny. I believe Claremont named the character in homage of the Sherlock Holmes' character.

I wanted the colours to be fucked and the image to be off-square; and you brought it all. Respect, playa. :smile:

I wanted the colours to be fucked and the image to be off-square; and you brought it all. Respect, playa. :smile:

LOL--You guys crack me up. :)

Thanks, John--I appreciate the scan, off-square and color-fucked, though it may be. <grin>

Jason, if you're offering to scan it for me, can you do so at about 450 pixels wide? Thanks, man!

It certainly does demonstrate a sad downhill slide, yes. This thread should be a lesson to the kids on what a lifetime of debauchery does to your scanning.