TestosteRohne

Well It's been a while and well I'm still not sure.

Tilda Swinton is.... equipped?

Secret lesbian grapevine says: yes.

Lesbians and homos in one thread! GAWDAMMIT AND TARNATION, I'M GONNA HAVE TO BEAT SOME ASS TO REPRESS SOME URGES NOW! :angry::wank:

and now I am sorry!

And they sell this filth in shops where kids can buy it.

Hey I'm sure this book isn't finding it's way into the hands of children or teens....Wait I was 14 when I started reading it, uh never mind. :mong:

Oh cool I was 14 when I started reading it too.

I was also 14 when I read From Hell.

I kinda regret that, it got pretty visceral and I hadn't gotten into gore comics yet.

Yeah well I was fourteen when I read Are you there God, It's me Margaret for the first time, and that shit was fucked up jack! Wait you mean it's a book for adolescent girls to understand the change they're going through? Oh shit that makes so much more sense now. Fuck I thought something else entirely was going on in that fucking book.

Sweet musk of his balls wtf?!?!?!?!?! :ohmy:

He'd been juggling for a while and his hands were sweating, so they got a bit whiffy. (Whatever did you think it meant, Lou?)

So I'm reading the trades of all John Constantine's appearances in chronological order (which is why I'm posting in this forum for the first time in years, I think), and I noticed something I don't think anyone else has picked up on.

In DeLano's Hellblazer, John says he once had an affair with a geomancer. The only geomancer we'd previously seen John having any interaction with? A black guy during Veitch's Swamp Thing run. Coincidence?

Comics are not especially known for adherence to continuity even more so when it concerns a character appearing in different titles months or years apart and written by different people.

Sweet musk of his balls wtf?!?!?!?!?! :ohmy:

He'd been juggling for a while and his hands were sweating, so they got a bit whiffy. (Whatever did you think it meant, Lou?)

:laugh: Dunno...I remember when Azz first "outed" John in that story and Sweet Musk Of His Balls WTF?!?! was a thread title on the old Vertigo boards which lead to page after page of people freaking out. I always found that phraseto be funny.