Sign in to follow this  
Mick

Welcoming John Back To My Life

Because comic buying became a bit of a chore every week (i'm working too fucking much now). I've kept intending to pick Hellblazer (and punisher and everything) up in trade. I was pleasently suprised that not only where there two new trades out on from where i left but also loads of old collections being brought out. (whereas the punisher only had one which i scraped to find, vol 9)

Cant believe how great diggles run is i sort of jumped towards the end of minas crapfest.

Anyway i picked up Bloodlines as the only classic i could splurge on the otherday (they were 3 for two) anyone know what the others are which have been released (i have the devil you know too). And by 'classics' i mean pre dangerous habits/damnations flame.

Cheers for the assist guys. Oh and while your at it whens the next trade out After the laughing magician, cheeky sod ain't i?

Hey fellah - welcome back!

'Fear Machine' is out and comes after 'The Devil You Know' in Delano's run. 'The Family Man' is next (also Delano) and comes out at the end of the month.

I don't think Andy Diggle's next book has been announced yet.

Hey fellah - welcome back!

'Fear Machine' is out and comes after 'The Devil You Know' in Delano's run. 'The Family Man' is next (also Delano) and comes out at the end of the month.

I don't think Andy Diggle's next book has been announced yet.

Just netted my self fear machine for a cool £7 from amazon to a quick look at family man, but what did intrest me was a trade called pandemonium due out either march or oct 09 (it was listed twice with no other description just a cover). Any info is it like all his engines?