Maddi

Questions to Keanu

Yeah, him and River Phoenix were prostitutes. Flea was in it too.

It's pretty boring, and yes, very pretentious. You're better off watching Drugstore Cowboy.

Yes Drugstore Cowboy is less boring and less pretentious but still pretentious and boring.

If strung-out "heroin chic" type characters mumbling and stumbling their way through every scene is your bag(pardon the pun there please) then its definitely a must-see film

Is that the one with the talking magazines, where Keanu plays a rentboy or something?

I saw a bit of it years ago. It didn't seem that bad.

Not bad, just dull and dreary and depressing is probably the selection of words you were trying to find to describe it.

I saw another really soporific movie of Gus Van Sant's last year called Elephant which was meant to be his take on the Columbine School shootings and by the time the two fellas went into the school and started gunning down the kids, i was actually glad because after an hour and a half of listening to these dreary kids mumble and stumble their way through every scene, i wanted to storm the school myself and mow them down with a Tek 9 as well.

So here's my review - pretentious load of arsepiss.

So Adrian is the only one who wants to ask Mr Reeves questions about his Constantinian experience?

Pussies, the lot of you. :biggrin:

Not really, I just don't care enough to bother asking him anything. I know pretty much everything about the film that I need to know, and any issues I have with it are well out of his jurisdiction.

Fair enough, James. I was just kidding.

I'm going to ask him what his favorite Hellblazer story is so far. He hasn't read all the trades (yet) I suppose, but he must have read some of them.

If he hadn't accepted the role, I would never have found out about Hellblazer, so I'm very grateful at least for that, no matter how good or bad the movie will prove to be.

So Adrian is the only one who wants to ask Mr Reeves questions about his Constantinian experience?

Pussies, the lot of you.  :biggrin:

Ask him this -

Has he ever smoked a Silk Cut cigarette like John Constantine does in the comics?

No, neither have i. Its impossible to smoke them.

Its probably easier to smoke a comic or Keanu Reeves himself than a Silk Cut.

i would like to know :

"If the screenwriters and the director wanted to take the route of making John ConstantYne blonde, british and tan-coated, would you have still accepted the role?"

"Favorite supporting role/other actor's performance in the film?"

"How big was your influence on the direction the movie production took, and the last-minute changes?"

Ask him this -

Has he ever smoked a Silk Cut cigarette like John Constantine does in the comics?

That's a funny question, let's see if it makes the selection. And to give credit where credit is due, I will put your name in the message as well... :tongue:

On an unrelated note, your avatars are gorgeous. Audrey Hepburn?

Yup. I'm having a new Audrey av every week. Nearly all photos of her are gorgeous, so I can't really go wrong. I'm glad you like them.

Ask him this -

That's a funny question, let's see if it makes the selection. And to give credit where credit is due, I will put your name in the message as well... :tongue:

I am sure he will know who i am, me and Keanu go back a long way.

That's a funny question, let's see if it makes the selection. And to give credit where credit is due, I will put your name in the message as well...  :tongue:

Oh yeah? Tell us more. It seems most people who know him have nice stories to tell about him, and I'd like to hear yours.

Maddi - can you please email my questions to that addie?

Sure I can, but why don't you e-mail them yourself? The address is in one of my earlier posts in this thread. Wouldn't that be more fun?

yes, but i wanted to bother someone else to do it...

i emailed it now meself.

(actually, i didn't see the bit where you mewntioned the email, and the page wouldn't load for me, so i presuemd that you were the one who would do it, out of the kindness of your heart... ;))

yes, but i wanted to bother someone else to do it...

i emailed it now meself.

(actually, i didn't see the bit where you mewntioned the email, and the page wouldn't load for me, so i presuemd that you were the one who would do it, out of the kindness of your heart... ;))

I guessed it would be something like that - let a woman do the job for you, eh?

You've been so tame lately, it's good to see you haven't completely lost your Serbian bastard tendiencies. :tongue:

yeah, tame - that's the new me, alright... :cry:

and i always let a woman do me a job... :p

That's a funny question, let's see if it makes the selection. And to give credit where credit is due, I will put your name in the message as well...  :tongue:

Oh yeah? Tell us more. It seems most people who know him have nice stories to tell about him, and I'd like to hear yours.

Well, here's a scoop.....

He has wooden legs but real feet.

Is that the one with the talking magazines, where Keanu plays a rentboy or something?

I saw a bit of it years ago. It didn't seem that bad.

Yes, that's the one. And I really really liked it. The bit where they hook up with the german guy had me in stitches.

And Maddi, I'm pretty sure Kris was just taking the piss. He doesn't know Keanu.

And Maddi, I'm pretty sure Kris was just taking the piss. He doesn't know Keanu.

Hahaha, I know that, Red. I was hoping he'd make up a silly story about him and Keanu, 'cause that would have amused me. Really, I'm disappointed in him.

Yup. I'm having a new Audrey av every week. Nearly all photos of her are gorgeous, so I can't really go wrong. I'm glad you like them.

Keep 'em coming, luv. You can't go wrong with Audrey.

Yeah I love Audrey too. Your avatars rule (But I told you that before in PM's didn't I?)

Although, I keep on thinking Audrey herself is posting in this thread ;D

Hahaha, I know that, Red. I was hoping he'd make up a silly story about him and Keanu, 'cause that would have amused me. Really, I'm disappointed in him.

I know how you feel, Keanu disappoints me too.