Sign in to follow this  
sethos

Scott Pilgrim VERSUS THE WORLD

Edgar Wright directs, Michael Cera stars as douchebag slacker Scott Pilgrim. filming starts in a few months, I think. I'm stoked. I know not all of you are fans, but I love the books (part five comes out in a couple of weeks), and I love Wright's previous stuff (Spaced, Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz)... so I'm looking forward to this a whole lot.

Edgar Wright directs, Michael Cera stars as douchebag slacker Scott Pilgrim. filming starts in a few months, I think. I'm stoked. I know not all of you are fans, but I love the books (part five comes out in a couple of weeks), and I love Wright's previous stuff (Spaced, Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz)... so I'm looking forward to this a whole lot.

Oh kieran culkin is going to play Wallace Wells

I liked the trailer, enough to track down a copy of Precious Life, which I enjoyed.

Are they Canadians in the movie?

I liked the trailer, enough to track down a copy of Precious Life, which I enjoyed.

Are they Canadians in the movie?

I think so, as it is entirely filmed in Toronto.

looks cool!.

You are on the money sethos, in that it seems to capture the comic. Though that really isn't the "scott pilgrim" voice I hear when I read the book.

I wonder if it is going to really confuse everyone who has not read the comic though, the whole "sudden superpowers" thing i mean.

Might watch it just for Chris Evans, but fuck that kid is annoying.

Also, I now remember that I love The Prodigy.

I fucking love the Prodigy and will be seeing them as Bestival in September, you're wrong about this film not being 200% awesome.

I am content with that Matt. I been wrong before, and it didn't hurt. :)

I guess when it happens often enough you become numb to it.