Sign in to follow this  
Rassmguy

Hellblazer Editor Fired

i wonder how that will play out. i'm worried it will fall into hands with already too much in them.

Christ: Milligan only gets to write half a dozen issues before getting fucked over by a change of management?

Of the last half a dozen editors, he's the least important for Hellblazer and the most important for comics.

I doubt he was actually hands on editor other than getting some interesting work for the annual.

At least three of the last six editors should have been sacked for actual reasons of quality.

And I guess he's deemed responsible for that.

However if you look at his track record and his contacts he'll most certainly piss all over DC in years to come.

Christ: Milligan only gets to write half a dozen issues before getting fucked over by a change of management?

You can just see the meeting. "Pete, we like your stuff but we think it's about time that the Shia LeBeoef character had more of prominent role".

You can just see the meeting. "Pete, we like your stuff but we think it's about time that the Shia LeBeoef character had more of prominent role".

Oh dear lord!

NNNNOOOOO! No,god,no! :icon_gun_m:

Not even DC has a clue who the Hellblazer editor is at present: that's why they're firing people.

It was Casey Seijas.

He left before he was pushed:

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2008/08/04/and-n...r-casey-seijas/

While they searched for someone else not to care about Hellblazer, Schreck took over for 250 and onward.

Well, thanks, I though he was still the editor, now I really don´t know who is.