JohnMcMahon

The Toy Thread

Lol i did try w few more action poses. We shall see.

Back in the day I used to pose huge action figure battles and post them here. Li Mu Bai versus the Xenomorphs with special appearance by Bruce Lee. SPidey and Hellboy versus Xenomorphs. Good times.

I should set up another one with a poll, the results of which would dictate the outcome.

I should set up another one with a poll, the results of which would dictate the outcome.

You never said a truer thing in your life.

And when you do it, first you should do a little intro writing, scene setting, so we are all in the same drawer of the dresser at the kickoff.

And, fuck yeah, if you have a team up against a mob of villians, it quite obviously has to be Lee Jun-fan and Bruce Wayne, in the glory of their alter-egos.

oh shit!! Lou, get out of there!!! NOW!

Also, you should call Nick Fury

I don't know what the fuck is going on. I bought a Bruce Banner action figure but this is what came in the post? Might have to neg the seller.

Why is he hassling Loki? This guy rips out of a box and the first thing he does is attack the Nordic dude. What did Loki do to deserve suck treatment? Harrassment!! Hulk better watch himself, otherwise a certain older brother might want to have words with the green giant. (hint hint :icon_wink: )

Lou, this is pure awesomeness, by the way.

that hulk/loki scene from the movie still cracks me up.

9Y568.png?1

Why is he hassling Loki? This guy rips out of a box and the first thing he does is attack the Nordic dude. What did Loki do to deserve suck treatment? Harrassment!! Hulk better watch himself, otherwise a certain older brother might want to have words with the green giant. (hint hint :icon_wink: )

Lou, this is pure awesomeness, by the way.

Cheers!

As far as big brother is concerned, I also scored these for $15 while grocery shopping at Target.

14f4b160.jpg

This Thor figure is freakin' HUGE! Passed on him and Steve the 1st time around but Hasbro's pushing out another load.

As gor tha Hulk, he is the extremely hard to find Wal Mart Exclusive and also the last piece for me to complete the set. I managed to score Cap, Thir and IM but had to have a friend from Louisiana score Hawkeye and Loki and a friend from Mizzou get the Hulk. Hulk is fucking huge too!

a6afa99f.jpg

Nice riff. What's he going to do with that skull?

I was going to comment on what a great photo this is...

P6290079.jpg

...and it is, but then I got to this one...

0d72e074.jpg

...and burst out laughing.

Mister Lou K :hattip:

Nice riff. What's he going to do with that skull?

Hamlet?

Magnificent photos, Lou. Kudos, sir!

Nice riff.

Hamlet?

My point exactly.

Maybe I should have phrased it:

Nice riff on Hamlet there, Lou.

Now what's he going to do with that skull?

Cheers, guys, glad you like the pics. I had fun taking them.

Funny thing about that Thor pic is that the skull came with a bottle of hot sauce and somehow it fits in his hand absolutely perfectly. Otherwise I wasn't sure what to do with that hand. In my mind he went off to see some friends and found only a pile of bones and he is really, really pissed off about it.

Pile of bones like "Shit, the rotten buggers had their barbeque without me, what good is sauce without Bar-Beed-Ribs, I ask you?" bones?.

Pile of bones like "Shit, the rotten buggers had their barbeque without me, what good is sauce without Bar-Beed-Ribs, I ask you?" bones?.

More like all of his friends were slaughtered in his absence pile of bones. Like Uncle owen and Aunt Beru in Star Wars.