JohnMcMahon

The Toy Thread

Oh that's neat.

NECA is releasing an extra bloody Violent Marv holding Kevin's severed head SDCC exclusive. I gotta get my hands on that.

http://www.necaonline.com/sincitynews22.html

Future Kevin figure...

http://www.necaonline.com/sincitynews23.html

I myself scored a couple of Star Wars Unleased figures, some Conan 2 figures (still need the box set) and Marvel Legends Deathlok. It's been a great week. :cool:

Brilliant the somewhere in time Eddie in 6 inch...Didn´t know he´s in that size! Always thought just the 18 inch is out!

Need it!

Hellboy comic line up

AWESOME, especially Hellboy and Kriegsaffe. I'm hearing lots of complaints about Liz, but I think she looks rather cool, really: she is that dour looking in the comic, after all...

But why does it show the figures moving?

To do that you would have to <gasp!> take them out of the packaging!!!

To quote yet again: "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Silly girl: toys are for playing with. FREE THEM! FREE THEM ALL!

But why does it show the figures moving?

To do that you would have to <gasp!> take them out of the packaging!!!

To quote yet again: "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Silly girl: toys are for playing with. FREE THEM! FREE THEM ALL!

Yeah - I've mentioned before that the BF keeps threatening to unwrap Dark Witch Willow and Mace Windu and make them do dirty things.

Given the fact she's a 6" figure and he's a 3 1/4" (is that right?) figure, the *ahem* proportions oughta fit, if you know what I mean, know what I mean!

Yeah - I've mentioned before that the BF keeps threatening to unwrap Dark Witch Willow and Mace Windu and make them do dirty things.

Given the fact she's a 6" figure and he's a 3 1/4" (is that right?) figure, the *ahem* proportions oughta fit, if you know what I mean, know what I mean!

No. Please explain. Preferably with pictures. :D

hmm. I need some help. a girlfriend of mine, a complete Gaiman nut, recently found a pic of the rather ancient double pack of Sandman action figures: one is of the Sandman as featured in The Dream Hunters, the other the Arabian Nights style Sandman from the Ramadan story. She's completely mad for it, and since she's just about to finish her university degree I thought it'd be a nice gift. Does anybody know of any online stores where this might still be available? The official Gaiman store lists it as "temporary out of stock", damn it.

this is what it looks like, it's called "The Sandman Incarnations" set.

G1138-600.gif

any help would be highly appreciated!

Well, I got mine years ago at the local comic shop for about $45. I saw one about a week later at a mini-con for $25. I have never seen another since. I'll snoop around for you sethos. You try EBay yet?

http://search.ebay.com/Sandman-Incarnation...ntrypageZsearch

DOH! thanks Lou....

:icon_redface:

I was going to point you to eBay as well ;) Unfortunately eBay is NO HELP when it comes to hunting down the Little Endless statue set.

Lou, McFarlane announced a new series of Spawn figures. I like this one (look, she's carrying the Glaive from Krull! :biggrin: ):

series28_lotus2_photo_01_dp.jpg

I desperately want the Pat Bateman figure. But no, all farkin sold out at the mall.

hmmmm bateman - e = BATMAN! What?

"Hey Halberstran! Why are there copies of the styles section on the floor?"

sethos - yes, lotus angel warrior 2 is quite the bomb although my heart belongs to Mandarin Spawn 2. I have a feeling that Zombie Spawn 2 is gonna be dope beyond belief. Good call on the Glaive! Ha!

boyo - I really want the Jason figure from that line. Still aven't seen 'em around here yet.