JohnMcMahon

The Toy Thread

Fucking excellent...face is a little off, tho?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. But still, it's a bloody Klytus action figure. that in itself is nothing short of amazing.

You children are probably too young to remember this little bugger here:

stungun.jpg

stungun3.jpg

stungun1.jpg

But she is mine, she is.

Looks vaguely like the weapon from Space 1999.

What would be AWESOME COOL, would be getting the guts of a tazer, and fitting it inside one of them, or a phaser from Startrek

Hot Toys' Joker and Bank Robber Joker are some of the coolest figures ever. Too bad I can't afford them... :sad:

Just Isaac.

That's the thing about NECA, the manufacturer of these toys. Their company is compiled of a few ex-McFarlane guys which is why their stuff looks so nice. And with McF seemingly failing at getting any cool licenses, these guys are putting out the good stuff.

Only problem is, their lines are always incomplete. For all of their video game and movie lines they only make 1 to 3 characters instead of the half dozen or so we would like. But hey, it's better than nothing.

I have recently purchased one of these:

1095429627_4238480828_thumbnail.jpg

It's battery operated so you don't have to cock it every time you shoot and the chamber moves back and forth like a real semi-automatic pistol--but this one has an automatic mechanism, so it shoots like a machine gun. I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Holds about 16 rounds in the clip (that's 16 plastic BBs).

I shoot children, the dog, the nurse, guests and visitors, census takers, the mail lady. It's so much fun. And it only stings for a minute, so you forget about it soon and I can shoot you again! That might hurt someone with a real gun!

Brilliant. I don't really do statue(tte)s, but if I was going to get a Batman figure, it would be that one.

whodr.jpg

Aww, sweet, it looks like they're holding hands.

And that Batman looks damn fine. Why didn't they ever get a Batman B&W out of Aragones?

I saw this yesterday and had to put it on here, as I think it's very cute, and much better than the other set, mainly because the Sylvester McCoy figure is actually wearing a hat, like he should have been in the other set... Not that I'm fussy, or anything. :tongue:

post-9286-13133305963_thumb.jpg