Tim Bradstreet

The tragic loss of Stevhan Gobble

My condolences, Tim. Wow, I was just hanging my print of Hellblazer #214 on my wall last week and was thinking how much your Hellblazer is the definitive John Constantine portrait for me. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Thanks a ton everyone.

If any of you are on a Facebook and are interested, I have posted a Hellblazer Memorial gallery in honor of Stevhan.

It's full of photos and out-takes from our photoshoots between 1998 and 2006.

If you have any trouble accessing it let me know.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=10056...amp;aid=2022376

xo - tb

Thanks a ton everyone.

If any of you are on a Facebook and are interested, I have posted a Hellblazer Memorial gallery in honor of Stevhan.

It's full of photos and out-takes from our photoshoots between 1998 and 2006.

If you have any trouble accessing it let me know.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=10056...amp;aid=2022376

xo - tb

I actually checked this out today when I became a fan of yours on Facebook. Very nice homage.

John, Ade -

I'm absolutely and genuinely touched to the core.

Stev's family is most deeply touched by the honor extended on Stevhan's behalf.

I'd say that's a classy fucking move of the highest degree but that would be understating it.

xo - tb

Damn, what do you say?

My deepest sympathies to the family. I can only hope he is at peace.

Agreed, that new banner is all kinds of ace. Good job.

New banner's nice, good job Ade. Pic 69 is a beautiful way to end that grouping Tim.

My sincerest condolences, Tim, it's not everyday that I'll sign up for something I've avoided so far.

Fuck. One never think that a life, an individual mind can be taken by something mundane and common phenomenon as a traffic accident.

I too, with the aid of your technique, saw him as Constantine. On the other hand, I'm sure there was much more to him than our icon, and I am deeply sorry for your loss.

I wish him, his family and you all the loss of pain that can be achieved without having to resort to drugs, and may he have a bloody good time, wherever he is.

I'm very sorry to hear this, Tim, my thoughts are with you and your family right now.

Bxx

Fuck, this is so sad... my condolences to you and your family. The pics on Facebook are great, thanks for sharing.

I too, with the aid of your technique, saw him as Constantine. On the other hand, I'm sure there was much more to him than our icon, and I am deeply sorry for your loss.

Well said.

I´m sorry Tim, It´s really tragic. I think his face was the perfect John Constantine for me, after Sting, he was indeed John. My condolences to you and his family and Rest in Piece Stevhen.

Missy was choking back the tears and was very overwhelmed when I showed her the forum banner and all the well wishes from you all.

She's shared it with the family and they send their heartfelt thanks and gratitude for the gesture.

Guys, I can't express to you how much it means to them to know that there are so many good people out there that were touched by Stevhan in some way.

Love you bunch - TB

I'm sorry for your loss Tim. He really was how I pictured John Constantine to look like.

I am so very sorry. That is just horrible. I'm so glad it helps to know he touched so many people. I wish there were more we could do. Sometimes it helps to talk about the one you've lost. If you haven't already, it might help for you, your wife, and the rest of the family to tell each other stories about him.