Shawn

Invincible # 63 will have "something happen"

From the CBR website:

from the official Image press release:

INVINCIBLE #63 might even possibly be the biggest comic book event of all time, up there with The Death of Superman, The Death of Captain America, The Entirety of the Early Nineties and Action Comics #1! The only certainty is everyone must place a ridiculously massive order for a non-returnable product they may or may not make a profit on sometime in the near future. Or never. Don't ask - just buy it! You trust us, right

full story here Invincible #63

Obviously Kirkman is having some fun in light of the "event" of Captain America #600

Hilarious

I smirked, anyway.

Edited to add :

Some numpty over on Mark Millar's forum posted the following in reponse to that fake press release, think he was actually being serious too :

Because he's a sad little man who picked the wrong horse. His demand that everyone at Marvel abandon shop and go work for peanuts backfired, and now he's stuck there. Meanwhile Brian Bendis writes TWO Avengers books.

Fans of the original UK Office series might remember the scene where Finchy boasts about throwing a kettle over a pub.

Meanwhile Brian Bendis writes TWO Avengers books.

There really isn't even any need to make a joke about that, is there? It's like he supplied his own punchline.

Nowt against Bendis' Avengers - haven't read'em myself, but I'm sure they're perfectly good examples of that kind of thing. I'm just hugely amused by the idea that writing TWO - not one, but TWO - Avengers titles might be a source of bitter, seething jealousy to a man who's currently achieving big success on his own terms with two of the most successful creator-owned titles on the market. The way the guy delivers the line as though it's some kind of ultimate trump card is far more hilarious than it probably should be.

So as a whole, is this title worth picking up?

Definitely. I JUST started reading it in trade, a good friend of mine has been letting me borrow them. They're damn addicting once you're hooked into it.