RavynLoony

Green Lantern

In other news, Ryan Reynolds is going to be the live action Hal Jordan.

Oh yeah! I forgot about that. I like Ryan Reynolds, but the only thing I've ever seen him in as a leading role was the remake of Amityville Horror. He wasn't bad, but the movie was pretty mediocre in my opinion, so that may have affected his performance.

I like most of what I've seen from director Martin Campbell. (Although I'm a little worried as he is reportedly taking on a remake of The Birds as well!)

Great clip. I am so excited about this DVD. The story sounds like they nailed all the good stuff. And the voice casting, especially Christopher Meloni, is spot on.

My one minor quibble: there is no silver-white gloves on the GL uniform.

Two words: "Cockjuggling Thunder[over-used word]!"

Ring a bell?

Well, Cockjuggling Thunder[over-used word] was my nickname in high school, but other than that... OH YEAH! The whole Blade thing. Right. I was wondering how you had been able to read my diary! I thought he was hilarious in Blade Trinity (the rest of the movie was hilarious in an entirely unintentional way), but I would still consider that a minor role. However, even in the minor role he still seemed to carry the movie.

Well played, Akhira, well played.

Ring a bell?

Well, Cockjuggling Thunder[over-used word] was my nickname in high school, but other than that... OH YEAH! The whole Blade thing. Right. I was wondering how you had been able to read my diary! I thought he was hilarious in Blade Trinity (the rest of the movie was hilarious in an entirely unintentional way), but I would still consider that a minor role. However, even in the minor role he still seemed to carry the movie.

He's also Deadpool.

Ring a bell?

He's also Deadpool.

Gotcha... Still not a lead character though.

He has been ace in the following:

Van Wilder: Party Liason

Definitely Maybe

The Proposal (it's not very good, though)

Just Friends (as above)

He has been ace in the following:

Van Wilder: Party Liason

Definitely Maybe

The Proposal (it's not very good, though)

Just Friends (as above)

I liked him in Just Friends (the only movie I've seen of those listed above) -- However, I must say that I was working at a movie theatre at the time and I got to see said movie for free. Also, I still wanted to stab said movie in the junk for existing. However, Ryan made it more than bearable. I cannot say how his work would fair on its own merit -- If that doesn't make as much sense as I'd like it to - please to be referring to the Drunk Thread, which I should kindly move my bum back over to (no matter how I rework that sentence I still seem to end it in a preposition).

Considering the other two in the running were Bradley Cooper and Justin Timberlake, I think we could do worse than Ryan.

John Hamm or Nathan Fillion would have been better though.

Nathan Fillion would have been better though.

TRUTH!

But he doesn't have the star power. YET.

If that's the genuine costume for the movie, and not some knock-up thrown together by the magazine, it really does take shit costumes to a new level.

Hal Jordan's costume is a classic in its simplicity. Fanny about with fabric and light effects by all means, but the design job's already done.

Still, I've never let a dodgy costume put me off seeing a superhero movie.

Can't say I really care for it, but as Atticus said, I'm sure it won't put me off watching the movie.

That first one with Reynolds in costume is fake. It looks like some altering has been done. Also, that outfit doesn't look like this official photo at all