A. Heathen

Walking Dead

JohnMcMahon    562

While sharing your grievances about the season finale, I thought the premier was fantastic - genuinely shocked that they were able to get that graphic on normal TV. Actually thought they were going to have Rick slice off Carl's arm for a second there - the rising tension from about the mid-point of last season's finale up to Negan's "ta-ta' in the opener was something else. Some cracking musical cues in there, like they were reminding me to breath at times.

The guy playing Negan is fantastic, honestly don't know how anyone could watch that chunk of TV and not come away needing to see him get his, such a fucking dick!

Dave    265

I thought they were about to cut Carls arm off too. "Make it a deli cut". Jesus, what a dick.

JohnMcMahon    562

Not a bad episode, did a good job of getting across how the cult of Negan works.

Comic talk - [ Spoiler : Next week's episode will probably end with Jesus trailing Dwight and showing him send those zombies flying off the overpass that we saw in this episode ].

Dave    265

You think Gabe went on his own or was abducted? Also, that herd mowdown was awesome.

metanoia    69

You think Gabe went on his own or was abducted? Also, that herd mowdown was awesome.

I didn't see it myself, but apparently when he drove off someone sits up in the passenger seat. so he didn't jut run.

JohnMcMahon    562

Yeah, the shot right before the opening credits was real spooky and showed at least one shadowy figure sitting up in the car with Gabriel.