Jon

My copy of scott pilgrim kind of sucks

So I got the first two volumes of scott pilgrim in the mail today and as i was going trough the pages i couldnt help to notice that in each page a few inches are missing in the outer edges, resulting in some (minimal) words missinG and also "severed" artwork. I was hoping that if any of you has the same problem you would let me know.

I dont exactly know wich printing i got, but the numbers in the bar code thingy go as this: ISBN 978-1-932664-08-9 (FOR VOLUME ONE)AND ALSO A 51195

I'd return it for a new copy if it was me. there should be some sort of return policy for defective product right?

well, i did contact amazon and they said they would refund me the money and would send me a new copy of the books. They also said i shouldnt return the defective ones since it would be too expensive ( i live in argentina ), so good for me. I just hope that the third volume i ordered at the same time i ordered v.1 and 2 doesnt come with the same problem.

In any case, i heard somewhere that there is a market for misprinted comics and such, but i doubt a copy of scott pilgrim poorly cut would be worth shit.