A. Heathen

Constantine 2

There is a Hellblazer FB group that I read but don't post on. Someone there mentioned Mark Pellegrino as conjob and some pics of him look close.

MarkPellegrino_photo.jpg

400px-Mark-Pellegrino-Actor.jpg

mark-pellegrino2.jpg

I was actually looking to see if you still have a Doctor Who thread, and stumbled upon this one. Oooh, I had no idea,(not so much of a K fan as I used to be). How interesting. I second Tim for some illustration work. I will keep an eye on developments.

P.S. I still have my promotional Constanteen scarf in a drawer somewhere.

Scarf?

Scarf?

I could have had a screeching beetle in a box or a scarf. Come to think of it, I think I got both. I seem to remember that the beetle broke ages ago. I think it got squashed.

something something screeching Beatles something...

2009-03-05-fans.jpg

2009-03-05-fans.jpg

Can I have those in a box? Please?

2009-03-05-fans.jpg

Can I have those in a box? Please?

That comes across as very disturbing.

You know that there is no word in german for "rich person getting older fills out a bit from living the high life" ?

And that schadenfreude is not a positive concept ?

Who the fuck writes these pieces? I get depressed that someone is able to think of themselves as "reporters" while excreting these textual turds:

He usually adorns his face and neck with grizzly facial hair, but Keanu went for a clean shaven look that revealed a drooping jaw and neckline.

Attempting to hold onto his Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventures youth, the star wore his black locks long in a beach-boy style that only acted as a harsh contrast to his ageing face.

Perhaps a late night of partying caused his eyes to appear puffier than usual, but the actor looked tired nonetheless. Further adding to his less-than-hunky appearance was a grey tight V-neck T-shirt that hugged his bloated midsection.

Wow. Someone who decided that someone else should make a movie that you end up disliking merits being called a "fuckwad"?

I'd hate to see what regard you hold for someone who actually crosses you in reality.

• Upvote 2

Wow. Someone who decided that someone else should make a movie that you end up disliking merits being called a "fuckwad"?

I'd hate to see what regard you hold for someone who actually crosses you in reality.

You'd be amazed!

Move on dude, we have CONSTANTEEN the Comic now.

And it is worse than the film ever was*

*okay, no it wasn't but I for one will dance in the street when you move on from the Hate.

• Upvote 2

It's just laying the foundation for a rousing sport cussing contest. They're harmless everywhere but the 3rd World States of America. We've got guns AND infrastructure to worry about! Now with less sleep! :shrug:

• Upvote 1

Move on dude, we have CONSTANTEEN the Comic now.

And it is worse than the film ever was*

*okay, no it wasn't but I for one will dance in the street when you move on from the Hate.

Speaking of the comics, Robinov is the reason DC's in shambles with the formation of DC Entertainment and the hiring of Capt. Bankrupt/Bob Harras