A. Heathen

Constantine 2

Always remember, wat you see up on screen isn't always what was intended.

I'm imagining a process more or less like this:

cow.jpg

to

burger-squashed1-300x235.jpg

Yeah, I suppose there's no stopping the Akiva Goldman train once it gets fired up...

Still, a merry Christmas to you and yours, and a happy new year too!

That sounds sarcastic, doesn't it? It wasn't meant to be. Honest.

Doing swell, thanks. Just finished C2. If they make this.. and of course that's a big "if", it could very very cool.. even for the ones here that didn't much care for the first. This one's more my baby so I'm a pretty proud pappa at this minute. Then again, it hasn't gone through the grismill yet... Always remember, wat you see up on screen isn't always what was intended.

Have a happy holiday and drink down a pint for ol' Johnny... He may be coming back....

Frank, why don't you direct it? You'd do a whole helluva lot better than douchie-mcforeskin who directed the first one. Plus, you have some skins on the wall that douchie didn't have and still does not have.

Doing swell, thanks. Just finished C2. If they make this.. and of course that's a big "if", it could very very cool.. even for the ones here that didn't much care for the first. This one's more my baby so I'm a pretty proud pappa at this minute. Then again, it hasn't gone through the grismill yet... Always remember, wat you see up on screen isn't always what was intended.

Have a happy holiday and drink down a pint for ol' Johnny... He may be coming back....

Frank, why don't you direct it? You'd do a whole helluva lot better than douchie-mcforeskin who directed the first one. Plus, you have some skins on the wall that douchie didn't have and still does not have.

I'm obviously missing something - everything - here. I take it that TearsInRain is Frank, that Frank is in the movies in some capacity? But being terribly uncool don't know who he is or what he does in movies.

If Frank can do a good C2 movie I'm his fan/chum for life though.

I'm obviously missing something - everything - here. I take it that TearsInRain is Frank, that Frank is in the movies in some capacity? But being terribly uncool don't know who he is or what he does in movies.

If Frank can do a good C2 movie I'm his fan/chum for life though.

TearsInRain is Frank Capello, who wrote Constantine (though it was rewritten by Akiva Goldsman and others). He also wrote He was a Quiet Man, which I haven't seen but have heard good things about through other people.

burger-squashed1-300x235.jpg

Fuck me, the things I'd do to that!

(eat, digest and excrete)

Best of luck with the film, Tears, hope it works out a little better for all concerned this time out.

He was director and co-producer (and wrote some music) for "He Was A Quiet Man"

and it is all the better for the inclusion of Christian Slater and the exclusion of Akiva Goldsman.

"It's interesting that over the years, Constantine seems like it's become... like it has this sort of cult following, which has been great," he said. "It's been embraced."

Those damned lovable oiks from the Keanu fansites :angry:

would be worth it, just to get people like krix back here.

I think Francis Lawrence just has a few mental disconnects here and there. Which probably explain Constantine and I Am Legend in the first place.

Well, at least going for an R rating is the right idea.

Seriously? The Constantine movie has a "cult following" ? Did I miss something?

Anything that the reader is not really expected to own on DVD has a 'cult following.'

I've always wondered if scriptwriters used a peer-review process the way so many other writers do. Or is getting it through the studio review enough?

If they don't rewrite Frank's script, and keep Frances Lawrence the fuck away from it...and recast the lead...then it could be awesome. Frank's script with Lawrence and Keanu in the fold will I fear, suffer from those attachments.

It's hard to imagine Keanu wanting to come back for this, just as hard to imagine those behind it (if it's even a project at this stage) being particularly arsed about getting him onboard - he'd better be too busy working on a new Bill & Ted anyway!

Good, if keno's not doing it, then all's what needs is to run off Francine Larry, and hold off any more music video directors from grabbing the helm.

I vote for Frank to direct, and I think his first JC screenplay before it was written over probably was better than what we got. As long as Frank didn't turn Chas into Chaz into Shia, then I've no big worries.

It's early morning and I still can't sleep, so what the hey

837c27c3-43cf-4894-98f8-dfd623b4d385.jpg

:laugh:

What we need is an animated adaptation, with Stephen Fry doing voice overs.

Who could be a poor man's Keanu?

Judging by the haircut he's got in Husamuddin's comic, me. :blush: But I can't act.

EDIT: Oh, wait...

Edited by JasonT