Sign in to follow this  
londonsurrealist

Solicitation April: Hellblazer #266

http://www.dccomics.com/vertigo/comics/?cm=14604

Written by PETER MILLIGAN; Art and cover by SIMON BISLEY

The politics of slam dancing reach a fever pitch and Constantine is dressed to kill. But looks can be deceiving – especially for a pathetic gang of aging skinheads, their fresh-faced new recruits and John's hot new alchemist/accomplice, Epiphany.

http://www.dccomics.com/vertigo/comics/?cm=14604

Written by PETER MILLIGAN; Art and cover by SIMON BISLEY

The politics of slam dancing reach a fever pitch and Constantine is dressed to kill. But looks can be deceiving – especially for a pathetic gang of aging skinheads, their fresh-faced new recruits and John's hot new alchemist/accomplice, Epiphany.

I thought SOMEBODY might have SOMETHING to say about this! :icon_rolleyes::blink:

Maybe when we actually read the comic.

Maybe.

I see the editors can't even be bothered to say anything with the solicitations at this point either.

"John does some stuff with a punk band, or something. Horror abounds. Hellblazer!"

Solicitations are a load of wank anyway. The copywriters might as well just take the piss.

I don't think I've ever bought an issue of Hellblazer based on what was happening in that issue's story.

... He says, a month later.

Just like the one from last month, these solicitations don't seem to do the stories justice, as this months story was nothing like what the solicitation alluded to.

Just like the one from last month, these solicitations don't seem to do the stories justice, as this months story was nothing like what the solicitation alluded to.

I'm with you and with Jason on this one.