Guest spiderlegs

About those t-shirts...

Guest spiderlegs

We should contribute to a fund. Perhaps set up a "donations for t-shirts" Pay-pal account?(though, I don't trust Pay-Pal personally).

Could you post the final t-shirt image, anyway?

Here it is, fresh from the old forum...

Front:

timmm.jpg

Back:

tshirtbackgray.jpg

Guest spiderlegs

I had a friend get his account frozen for 2 months for no reason. It was an error on Paypal's part but they wouldn't credit him for the money he lost because he couldn't access his account. Another friend got ID "thefted" off her Paypal account.

I just say "use caution when dealing with them," that's all...

Paypal? Crap. Can't order anything through it. Damned office firewall. Any other ways to order it john?

Calm down Akhira!

John hasn't even sorted out the production of the t-shirts yet let alone what method he would take payment by.

It was Spiderlegs that first metioned the Paypal thing.

i hope everything works out......I really want one of those Bradstreet t shirts......

and I echo Lou - how pricy and ive never had a problem with paypal either. though to be fair i've heard about some people who have.

Cost wise you're looking at $25 a shirt. That's the production cost, as previously stated this is a non-profit venture based on artwork (very) kindly donated by Tim S and Tim B.

The t-shirt makers seem to have disappearead off the face off the earth, been waiting for a call for two days now, useless muppets.

Guest spiderlegs

That's NUTS. I could have them made for half that here in the states, if you should decide to go that route. I used to work in the screen printing supllier industry, so I know a few people. Would you like for me to get a quote?

I agree w/spiderlegs. I've had shirts printed several times and I don't think they should be that high for Prod. costs. Heck one place I used were much cheaper, free screen fees, free shipping and the shirts came folded in nice little plastic bags. I used them twice, very pleased w/them did everything over the internet/phone (mostly via e-mail) and not one snag. Here's their link if you want to just look into them:

http://www.silkscreen-printing.com/

See the one big advantage the guys I've been dealing with have is geography - they've a shop just down the road that can print everything up, doing away with any and all shipping costs. Having said that, if I don't hear back from them by Wednesday I'll be exploiting Spiderlegs and his contacts to get something done elsewhere.

If that should prove to be the case then obviously I won't have shirts in time for London.

Calm down Akhira!

John hasn't even sorted out the production of the t-shirts yet let alone what method he would take payment by.

It was Spiderlegs that first metioned the Paypal thing.

Oh! :blink: my bad. My brain decided to take trip on the wild side lately.

Go ahead, baby, get your freak on.

On the topic, John, it's unprofessional for these guys to take this long getting back to you. What, they don't like money?

So was my one just not gonna work then John ?

They couldn't do yourse on a black shirt Tim and I really think that it needs a dark colour - it's such a brill image that I want it done right.

Still haven't heard from them, Spider I'll drop you a PM soon and we'll see if we can get this done.

Right! My goal will be to get it under $25 a shirt with shipping included.

hope you can work things out, spiderlegs........I really want those t shirts!! also, could you find out if your guys can do Tim Seelig's design on a black t shirt (assuming everyone else wants one of those too, obviously cant do one just for me)? It would be a shame to waste his amazing design.

25$ .....

No way. Even at half-price I'll blow my pay check.

Did anyone check all dimensions for the missing persons ?

Guest spiderlegs

I'm looking into both designs. Unfortunately, Mr. Seelig's excellent design will be difficult to reproduce via screenprinting. I will still endeavor to research it because if it can be done, then cost will be the only prohibitive factor.

But, I used to work in this industry, so I'll find someone who can do it cheaply, with quality materials.

No only were my people charging quite a bit, they appear to have lost all interest in getting back to me.

The Right Honourable Mister Spiderlegs is currently looking into things with his folks.

Guest spiderlegs

I got hold of a place that a buddy of mine calls "the best deal in the D/FW metroplex."

He even says Tim Seelig's design is probably doable. Again, we'll check the cost.