Sign in to follow this  
A. Heathen

The Hulk

Let's say for the sake of argument that the internet is "another medium".

Feminist Hulk on twitter: http://twitter.com/feministhulk

"HULKS STRIVE TO APPROACH THE WORLD WITH EMPATHY AND LOVE.

SMASHING NOT LESSEN HULK'S WILLINGNESS TO BE VULNERABLE TO JOY."

I guess Let's say for the sake of argument that the internet is "another medium" is a quote of something I have not encountered?. i know you guys read a lot of stuff I never see.

Because my first attempt to understand that stuck on the point "how is the internet NOT another medium?". I guess it meant something other than what I thought.

Feminist Hulk is de-constructing Hulk because he is a male image?. I think this is too subtle for me, because it SEEMS as if they think they have captured "the right" to threaten people with violence along with the Hulk, when his violence is portrayed in the comic as a fault that makes him a monster.

SMASHING PATRIARCHAL BUILDINGS = ULTIMATE MULTI-TASKING (ESP IF HULK SMASH WITH COPY OF _BODIES THAT MATTER_ IN FREE HAND) <3

DON'T MAKE ME CRITIQUE YOUR COMPLICITY IN MALE PRIVILEGE. YOU WOULDN'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M CRITIQUING YOUR COMPLICITY IN MALE PRIVILEGE.

It is GOOD violence, good threats, because a feminist hulk does it?.

I guess Let's say for the sake of argument that the internet is "another medium" is a quote of something I have not encountered?

Psssst....check out the name of this sub-forum :hattip:

Also: http://twitter.com/xdressinghulk

HULK JUST 1000lb GREEN MAN IN DRESS. HULK NOT MONSTER. MONSTER IS PERSON WHO USE INSTITUTIONAL POWER TO PEE ON LOVE.

HULK UNDERSTAND HE SOMETIMES REINSCRIBES GENDER STEROTYPES, BUT HULK CAN NO MORE CHANGE HIS LOVE OF PUMPS THAN CAN CHANGE HIS LOVE OF SMASH!

I guess Let's say for the sake of argument that the internet is "another medium" is a quote of something I have not encountered?

Psssst....check out the name of this sub-forum :hattip:

Arrrgh, the stupid, it burns me!.

Bugger.

( See, I am always thinking when I read one of you guys' posts

" . . . I don't get the reference here, something they all had to read at uni again I guess". Rather leads one astray at times. )

http://msmagazine.com/blog/blog/2010/06/07/feminist-hulk-smash-exclusive-interview-with-ms/

Ms.: Feminist theory often gets a bad rap for being too hard to follow and intimidating. Are you trying to translate theory for a general audience?

feministhulk: HULK LOVE POLYSYLLABIC WORDS. HULK NUZZLE BIG GREEN FACE INTO RICHLY WRITTEN FEMINIST TEXTS. ALSO, THIS JUST HOW HULK TALK.