Sign in to follow this  
Balthazar

Bulletproof Coffin

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=34873

"But that's not all. Hine also has plans to return to the world of creator-owned comics with pal and artist Shaky Kane for a brand new volume of "The Bulletproof Coffin." While the first volume dealt with the history of comics, Hine promises the new series will focus on the future."

Adamski!

Finally, at Kapow! Con, Image comics and publisher Eric Stephenson revealed Storm Dogs, a new crime/space exploration series by David Hine (The Bulletproof Coffin) and Doug Braithwaite (Journey Into Mystery). Hine, along with Bulletproof Coffin artist Shaky Kane, also gave the first details on their new comic, Adamski, about the real 1940s UFO witness and expert, George Adamski.

Holy hell. That should be fun. That guy was a trip. I'm sold.

The world just wasn't initiated for the wonder that was the hamburger vendor/Professor of astrology who met the "Space Brothers" and visited other planets.

Shaky and Hine were at my local comics shop at the weekend, so I asked about the Adamski comic - it's on indefinite hold.

No real plans for more Bulletproof Coffin after the current run either - Shaky would like to do a few one-offs, particularly a Ramona special, but there's nowt in the pipeline.

Number 6, then. Yowsers. The clown's one of the less disturbing things about it, and that's saying something.

Part 2 has concluded. What you guys think? I really need to sit down and read all 6 issues in full, there's some great connections I didn't see coming.

How do you feel it holds up to the first mini?

Oh yeah, sorry for the delay in replying here.

It was weirder and somewhat less story-driven, but fucking hell it was good.

http://84.fanthoman.com/

(get the image to fit your screen read it and then click along in time to the music)

;-)

I've yet to read volume 2. Soon, I promise.

What the hell was that, Ade?!?! Is that sort of what's it's like to drop acid? Crazy, creative, but crazy fun

You have to read issue 4 of the second series to understand totally, but that has every panel of the episode randomised

(not really any spoilers in the context of the full six issues).