J. White

The Avengers

Lol thanks but its the cartoon i don't get

Hahaha

My default setting is

"Hmm, another person who appears to not get that which I fondly and mistakenly imagine is my humour. I shall explicate it, and ensure there is no humour left in my initial attempt".

:D

I thought I read recently on Bleeding Cool that The Word Of God was definitely NO director's cut.

But I could be mistaken.

Last I heard he was going to be involved with it in some capacity.

Finally watched The Avengers myself, quite enjoyed it but I wasn't really blown away EXCEPT for pretty much every scene that featured the Hulk. Sucker punching Thor, beating the shit out of Loki, smacking that worm alien so hard its armour was torn off and the piece de resistance when he catches the falling Iron Man - all ace!

Yeah, Hulk (who is not one of my favorite characters) was easily my favorite part of the whole flick.

ditto, especially the scene with Loki which still makes me laugh, even thinking about it.

9Y568.png?1

That's exactly what that pic is above. the moment when he stops bashing him on the floor and looks at him then bashes him a couple more times and buries him into the floor. Best scene in a super hero movie I can recall off the top of my head.