J. White

The Avengers

HOLY FUCKING HELL.

That looks so good. It occurs to me that if they did actually exist, then their opponents are packing some mighty big Cojones baby.

That team is Tank heavy, and no lie. You ain't gunna want to play it the Irish Stand-down proponent.

+1 for Hanks new uniform, it looks the business, "Industrial Arrows R Us".

That team is Tank heavy, and no lie. You ain't gunna want to play it the Irish Stand-down proponent.

...which is why it makes sense that Loki, the devious god of mischief is slated as the antagonist.

Must be a real burden, wearing the lycra suit, around the sexy woman of the day.

Aha, those are Blackhawk uniforms?.

Oh way too much. But they recognise he has the most successful franchise. I expected it to be much more Cap-centric though, off the back of the very good Captain America film. I didn't think that much of Loki in Thor but maybe he'll come into his own more once he is on earth.

I like it!! I don't mind the heavier amount of Stark in the trailer, since as mentioned his is the most sucessful film franchise, so far. Also, he is "the consultant" who helps recruit, equip & possible help finance the team.

Not sure about the NIN, but everything else there I like.

Bah, blasphemer! :icon_gun_m:

I liked that trailer. I don't mind the Starkness, and I have high hopes for Loki now he's no longer a petulant son in Asgard, but rather a scheming supervillain on earth. I agree that Cap will probably have a higher profile than it looks here. And I hope Thor isn't totally backbenched (since I liked that film quite a bit).

Robery Downey Jnr's Stark is fricking awesome, that trailer didn't do much for me outside his cool snarkiness and he even gets lumbered with that total mess of a line - "If we can't save the Earth, we'll avenge it!".

It's not the Stark overload that buggs me. Its that Black Widow and Hawkeye get no lines. Banner line comes off the heal of a Stark quip. Cap's line only serves to set up another Stark quip. Thor only gets a chuckle in response to aformentioned quip, and is most likely edited in, since I don't think Thor would know what "philanthropist", "billionaire" or "playboy" mean.

So you see, not only does Stark have more screen time than anyone else, it strongly makes it look like he's the main focus.

It's not the Stark overload that buggs me. Its that Black Widow and Hawkeye get no lines. Banner line comes off the heal of a Stark quip. Cap's line only serves to set up another Stark quip. Thor only gets a chuckle in response to aformentioned quip, and is most likely edited in, since I don't think Thor would know what "philanthropist", "billionaire" or "playboy" mean.

So you see, not only does Stark have more screen time than anyone else, it strongly makes it look like he's the main focus.

You're reading WAY too much into this.

Agreed. And Black Widow having no lines is not such a bad thing. As pretty as Scarlett Johanson is, she is not much of an actress.

Not sure about the NIN, but everything else there I like.

Bah, blasphemer! :icon_gun_m:

Seemed slightly out of place in the trailer is all.