J. White

The Avengers

I wonder what sort of weight the Hulk is, all spiced up with angry?.

Because, either he should have poked right through that building, or he shouldn't have broken through so much of it in a downward curving motion.

Ironman can't weigh much more than 300 kgs all up. The suit is portrayed as just a beefy version of the one that comes out of the suitcase, right?. And a girl carried that in one hand, so, less than 80 kgs, I am guessing. Even if Hulk weighs a tonne, or even two, his hands, powerful enough to rip a tanks armor, would either rip free of the building structure completely or snatch him to a stop in about a foot.

/nerd.

Sorry. Hahaha.

I didn't like the second hulk movie for much the same reasons

"I want some dog-damned realism in this fucking movie, pronto!"

Taking this movie seriously will be a little bt of a challenge now that I've feasted me eyes on this.

On-Set-Silken-Floss-The-Octopus-the-spirit-3283269-445-295.jpg

*eyes fixed on Scarlett Johansson in Kimono*

"Sorry . . . what was that you said, Kate ?".

:drool: :mong: :embolism:

(Ahem. Not just Kimono. Proper Naughty Kimono, made not so pervey by glasses/specifically pervey by glasses. )

Interesting. I am starting to think this movie was made specifically to please me!. adore.gif

I wonder what sort of weight the Hulk is, all spiced up with angry?.

Because, either he should have poked right through that building, or he shouldn't have broken through so much of it in a downward curving motion.

Ironman can't weigh much more than 300 kgs all up. The suit is portrayed as just a beefy version of the one that comes out of the suitcase, right?. And a girl carried that in one hand, so, less than 80 kgs, I am guessing. Even if Hulk weighs a tonne, or even two, his hands, powerful enough to rip a tanks armor, would either rip free of the building structure completely or snatch him to a stop in about a foot.

/nerd.

Next you're going to go into a disscussion about the Newtonian physics involved when Thor smacks someone with his hammer, yeah?

Well, no, of course not, THOR is magic. Hulk is SCIENCE.

Hahahaha. That is so sad, I made myself laugh really hard there, writing that, I tell you it was a sad spectacle.

No more Rum for me I think.

emo_boogie.gif

If people were here, I would be telling them, sincere vioce, how much I love them, man. I suspect.

Whedon shoots dwon the Skrull angle, stating that they would need more time to flesh out due to their backstory. Agreed. So could this mysterious army of aliens be Atlanteans? Could Namor be a villain in IM 3? All rumors at this point.

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/03/10/sxsw-joss-whedon-avengers-cabin/

http://comicbook.com/blog/2012/03/10/the-avengers-did-whedon-just-hint-atlanteans/

http://comicbook.com/blog/2012/01/28/iron-man-3-villain-rumor-prince-namor-the-sub-mariner/

Namor would be an awesome chance for Hollywood wank attempts at "Contemporary relevance" along the path of making him out a "foreign" dictator.

He could also be a great character for exactly the same reason, if he was handled correctly, something along the lines of

"Mankind isn't earths only potential pool of Stewards, our mid-term job review as "Masters of the Planet" just came due, and the reviewer doesn't rate our chances very highly. He also commands the oceans power".

Actually, when you think of the damage we have done to the seas surrounding "Superhero Central" . . . hard to see Namor being allowed , by his own people, and their immediate self interest, to do anything like making friends with us. If the situation were exactly reversed, we would make "Good Alanteans" out of them.

The trailers are improving. And much more intense & dramatic does it sound with a Japanese guy saying "The Avengers"

I feel a sexual urge to see this movie from both sides of the equation!. Hulk and Black Widow r sexy now!.

Quick and premeditating his strikes Hulk, is far far more of a handful than any other Hulk I have seen.

If he was that quick and agile always, and the unstoppable powerhouse we know from other sources, even Superman couldn't deal him out. No-one could.

Here's a pretty good look at the face of the "army"

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/170053-who-are-the-aliens-in-marvels-the-avengers

Not sure who this could be, maybe something made up just for the movie. Dead Atlanteans? Namor anyone?

I'd hazard something norse. From Helheim, perhaps?

Just read a wiki on Helheim. I believe that sounds like the most plausible explanation.