Jon Favreau

Starring:

Daniel Craig

Harrison Ford

Olivia Wilde

Noah Ringer

Sam Rockwell

Paul Dano

Based on the Image Comics graphic novel written by Fred Van Lente and Andrew Foley.

Set in 1800s Arizona, a battle between cowboys and Apaches is interrupted by the crash landing of a space ship. The alien commander plans to tame the Old West and enslave everyone, but the cowboys and Native Americans turn their six-guns against the alien invaders.

21191.jpg24038.jpg

I saw the trailer and liked it a lot! I like Favreau. I like Craig. I like Ford as a western hard-ass. I LOVE Olivia Wilde. And the whole concept sounds fun.

Well it looks like they changed the concept, characters and pretty much everything. So that's on the plus side.

Oh hey, I suddenly realised what at least part of whoever is unlucky enough to get me as a secret Santa will be receiving will be!

Well it looks like they changed the concept, characters and pretty much everything. So that's on the plus side.

Oh hey, I suddenly realised what at least part of whoever is unlucky enough to get me as a secret Santa will be receiving will be!

You charmer you!

I love it! Never read the comic but I like cowboys, I like aliens and I like John Favreau so it should be a win. Good cast.

I too had the misfortune of reading that comic and the trailer looks nothing like the comic, thank fuck! I might actually go see this.

Thought it was awful. Been a while since I saw a movie this unashamed about its lack of plot. And while awful can be ok, boring is not. It felt interminable.