Sign in to follow this  
slinker

Extreme Crossovers

Nah, Vader's too reliant on ancient weapons and hokey religions. Batman's mind is too strong to be affected and Vader doesn't strike me as being in Batman's league when it comes to hand to hand combat.

• Upvote 1

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Or rather, I find your excess of faith in Batman disturbing.

• Upvote 1

I agree with Red. If it's Batman with lightsaber, Vader wins. Now, if we're talking Batman as a Jedi..... :ohmy:

Oh, tosh. If he got into any difficulty Bats would hit Vader with a mini EMP, then drop kick his frazzled electronic arse to the Degoba system, and still be back on the streets of Gotham before dusk.

where the hell did batman get a lightsaber? no one asks that question. did vader toss him one? did he kill a jedi and take it like Boba Fett or Grievous?

Batman probably invented it first and then sent back in time to AGFFA.

Holy shit, this.

Note the bat-ish construction of the saber's handle. Clearly he built it.

He also has a huge file on Vader and how to bring him down. Probably get in his head all Hanibal Lecter like, "Oh this Padma business, oh this is your fault."

"NOOOOOOOO"

!slice!

He also probably relayed the information of the Death Star's weakness to the rebels as well. Probably happened after he got hit with the Omega Sanction.

• Upvote 1

Batman probably invented it first and then sent back in time to AGFFA.

Holy shit, this.

Note the bat-ish construction of the saber's handle. Clearly he built it.

He also has a huge file on Vader and how to bring him down. Probably get in his head all Hanibal Lecter like, "Oh this Padma business, oh this is your fault."

"NOOOOOOOO"

!slice!

He also probably relayed the information of the Death Star's weakness to the rebels as well. Probably happened after he got hit with the Omega Sanction.

Absolutely this.

I mean, come on now folks, what did Anikin ever do that was his own idea , that was decisive and successful?. Everyone points and Varder follows, from the beginning to the end of his life.

He would be Batmans Bitch. He would try that mind shit and there in his minds eye would be a fist holding a Batarang.

I say you guys get thousand to one odds on Lous' and my two bob. And we are still robbing our mates shamefully.

• Upvote 1

Going through Optimus Primes pockets?. =\

If I had of drawn that, I would have had a smiling Superboy up waving a comradely hello to the Iron Giant.

Iron Giant > Peter Pan > Assembly.

Sort of a cross-over. They took elements of the Star Trek Into Darkness trailer and merged it with the Star Wars Saga (which contains only three movies by the way :tongue: ). I like this a lot. It brings back some of the awe and grandeur of Star Wars that was pissed on during the prequels.