Sign in to follow this  
James

John, J. White, Sethos, Rogan and chums

Hello all. I'm continuing to update the Hellblazer wiki (because what else am I going to do with my life? Something productive) but obviously 200+ non-Milligan issues of Hellblazer is a bit of a tall order.

So would you good chaps mind if I nicked your write-ups from Straight to Hell and pasted them into the wiki? I'll probably change them to add links and so on, maybe make them a little shorter. It being a wiki I suppose there's no way to credit you, though.

Is that all right?

I have an inkling you'd have to email Rogan, rather than contacting him like this.

I had little interaction with Rogan here, but on Facebook, I recently read his interview with Jamie Delano. It was a good read. It was forwarded to me years after the fact, but when I read it, I thought about the Hellblazer wiki and how well it would fit.

Yeah, Rogan's offered that. At the minute I just want to get the basics up there, but I'll nab it at some point. Thanks!