Sign in to follow this  
slinker

Wonder Woman

Maybve they had a few instances of the previous one splitting when she "acted".

They are talking about changing the characters name anyway.

"Cleavage Woman".

I am actually filled with indifference by this movie.

It's a TV show, not a movie. By the man behind Chicago Hope, Ally McBeal and Boston Legal, no less.

Which is, I'll admit, hardly a pedigree which fills me with anticipation. As I said, I'll wait and see what the critical concensus is - if it gets good reviews I'll give it a chance, but it'll be no great loss to me if it doesn't.

Which is a shame, because if they played her character straight, there are simply endless aspects that would deliver astonishing TV. Just as Daredevil was thrown away and wasted, so this.

If I wasn't on such powerful pills, it would make me tearingly angry.

no shit! i didnt watch it when i posted it but i watched as much of it as i could today before saying 'fuck this!"

Waste of time, resources and people. makes me a little more nervous about the coming johnny c show.

Yeah, that was...whew....something else. Kind of makes one miss that Birds of Prey show from The WB network. :laugh:

I will give the actress, Adrienne whatshername, she did what she could with what she had. She has a good look for Wonder Woman, BUT I think she would need to add some muscle. Otherwise not bad. Everything else I couldn't take very long, having to watch just bits of it, lest I threw my iPad across the room. The whole Diana Prince, CEO of Themyscara Industries is so not good. If they'd have gone a route close to Rucka's run on the comic, with WW running an embassy in NY, that would have been something.

It was definitely a mercy killing.

• Upvote 1

God help us all if DEK were to get his mitts on She-Hulk despite the lawyer aspect being right up his alley

I'm fairly confident that won't happen.

• Upvote 1

I wasn't aware WW's costume included a corset. Does this look comfortable at all to anybody? it looks like if she takes a deep breath, there's going to be a tear somewhere.

TQGE35M.png

• Upvote 1

God help us all if DEK were to get his mitts on She-Hulk despite the lawyer aspect being right up his alley

I'm fairly confident that won't happen.

And so shall it stay that way

Hmmmm. I can dig it. I just hope they keep Goyer far away from those movies, because: Goyer.