QuietScholar

So wait... Epiphany won?

Admittedly i've been remiss about following old ConJob's trials and tribulations, but i recently spent some time catching up since the short jaunt to India.

Only to find a pudgy Angie Spatchcock and Kit (of all people!?) at a wedding. I knew i smelled "setup" with Phoebe as a means to leverage a relationship with Epiphany, but i never imagined Milligan would go out there and bulldoze all of John's ex's proclaiming Epiphany as the one True Love/Patsy/erm..well..whatever for John...

that is until she get's bulldozed by the next writer's creation. :icon_gun_m:

Thoughts on how long this marriage is going to last? (Personal bet is to the end of the run)

Somebody round here floated the idea that John's currently under the influence of the very 'love potion' he asked Epiphany to make for him way back at the start of Milligan's run, that being the case then it'd be safe to assume she won't around forever!

It's a handy way to boot her out at the end of Milligan's run and clock in the usual Constantine pyrrhic victory.

I'm terrified that this was always the plan and that someone at Vertigo will make the mistake of listening to this forum, causing a hastily rewritten ending that doesn't really work.

Having ended with the HIL-ARI-OUS scottish joke at the end of Denise Mina's run, I would hope that Peter Milligan will go out on a Les Dawson "Now Take My Wife ..."