Rassmguy

Constantine in Brightest Day?

As someone already said (probably?), I'd love to see J.C. interact with Knight and Squire, instead of Batman...

Well, G'nort especially, he could be the resident mage to the Justice League Antarctica. Though a Beefeater joke would have been more appropriate, no?

But seriously, I think there could be some decent fun and stories that wouldn't suffer due to Batman having to be 80 steps ahead of everyone else, or because nothing really good 'n'nasty can happen in a Superman story, and could keep John in London, doing what he does best but on his home turf. Paul Cornell can write.

Yeah, I prefer it as well, though it doesn't excite me all that much. And at least Conjob is rendered much better than Supes and Bats on the first one.

Not the best, is it ?

Think it would've worked better if John was facing the other three, though obviously then you'd be giving Rich a chance to run a hur-hur blowjob story on Avatar's site.

Edited to add :

The variant isn't too shabby mind!

bdayast_cv1_var_r1_resize.jpg

I'm not sure what use in blanking out Zatanna was. As soon as Swamp Thing was back, it was pretty obvious it was going to be John on the cover.

Looks like John has some depth perception issues to me.

I think he was drawn with a wide-angle lens.

The variant isn't too shabby mind!

bdayast_cv1_var_r1_resize.jpg

This one's really good. I wonder if they'll have variants for all the issues of this miniseries?