Sign in to follow this  
TestosteRohne

Cosmic Scottish Madness

So absolutely no Hellblazer to come, at all.

I think I almost ruined his day by asking.

Three more issues of Batman Inc than a further 12 with Chris Burnham, probably post the Action Comics reboot.

Still desperate to finish WildCATS.

What about Multiversal? Is DC still doing that, or has Flashpoint negated any reason for that book?

I really wanted to read that. (Far more than WildCATS...)

What about Multiversal? Is DC still doing that, or has Flashpoint negated any reason for that book?

I really wanted to read that. (Far more than WildCATS...)

What (Google notwithstanding) was Multiversal?

I'll enquire tomorrow.

Mutiversal - a miniseries exploring different earths in the DCU Multiverse, was supposed to have the Charleston heroes in a watchmen riff, and maybe stuff from Earth Kirby from FC.

Multiversal IS still on, as Flashpoint only effects Earth 1 or what have you.

It will adopt a Seven Soldiers bookended style structure and the first issue opens with a constipated Hitler on the bog reading action comics...

Cool! I can't wait for that.

Thanks for asking.

No problem, it was either that or just watching the light gleam off of his cranium.

He was quite chuffed to see that I had the individual issues of Flex Mentallo (Signed by Quitely), but then deflated that with what would be otherwise good news.

The long vanished series is to be recoloured and finally traded, news to me at least.

Most Morrison like line at the Book reading/interview/Q&A?

On how mobile phones were getting smarter and smarter, "See? In the future the robots don't want to kill us, they want to fuck us and we want to fuck them".

Quite.

Cell phones smarter than me and you!

Yeah, Flex Mentallo is finally getting Traded. It's available for pre-order on Amazon now (all you non-Flex Mentallo owning people should rectify your situation).

I also have the individual issues, but I paid a good amount of money for them. I think $25 for the last three issues online. My local store had the first issue for like $5.

So, speaking of old threads, have you guys heard Grant Morrison on Kevin Smith's Batman podcast? It's pretty great, depending on your Kevin Smith tolerance. He talks in pretty big detail about his readings of some old Batman comics, and a bunch of other stuff...Glasgow in the 70s...the sex lives of the creators of Wonder Woman...typical Morrison stuff about superheroes and gods as well. It's worth checking out.

http://smodcast.com/episodes/more-with-morrison/

https://soundcloud.com/smodco/fatman-26

https://soundcloud.com/smodco/fatman-27

• Upvote 1

I LOVE Grant Morrison. I heard him recently on The Nerdist podcast. It was rather awesome.

Kevin Smith......sigh.... The Nerdist podcast was really good. :smile:

Maybe I'll check it out.