A. Heathen

Simon Bisley is the Biz.

Bisley's art has been a bit hit-and-miss for me but those pics are gorgeous. I was a bit disappointed that there was no House of Mystery annual this year, but this is far better.

SImon Bisley's "The Bible"

227100_7919449748_7901174748_280420_1857_n.jpg

230500_7919244748_7901174748_280401_7991_n.jpg

Do yourself a favour and check out "The Intense Art of Simon Bisley" on Facebook.

Not sure how to post it, but check out the new Hellblazer cover on Biz's facebook.. # 290, i know i'm getting it even if it has Azarello's Bingo issue reprint inside.. could someone post it here? it's really nice

Ahh, you know, just a joke.. i meant that the cover alone is worth the price for me, regardless of the content.. which i still enjoy, but even if it was shit, i would buy the issue anyway :) Sorry if i indicated something different.. my English grammar slips sometimes.

Not sure how to post it, but check out the new Hellblazer cover on Biz's facebook.. # 290, i know i'm getting it even if it has Azarello's Bingo issue reprint inside.

According to the solicitation text, the First of the Fallen is back.

Yaroo.

Hahahha. I actually can't wait to see him again and i really don't know why, since he is such an annoying character. I guess he is just a part of the Hellblazer family now..

• Downvote 1

I think it is remarkably wise of them to bring back The First of The Fallen at a time when he could not possibly be the worst thing in the comic.