• CATWOMAN #1
    • DC UNIVERSE PRESENTS DEADMAN #1
    • GREEN LANTERN CORPS #1
    • LEGION OF SUPER HEROES #1
    • NIGHTWING #1
    • RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #1
    • SUPERGIRL #1
    • WONDER WOMAN #1

The Deadman story is interesting when it's dealing with the supernatural themes, but I could care less about a character like Deadman fighting terrorists. It's like there are two stories going on at once in this book. So, I enjoyed the scenes in the great library, but the rest of the issue just bored me.

I couldn't help but feel that every comic I read for this week was underwhelming. It just doesn't feel like very much happens in each individual issue, and I'm getting tired of the books reading so quickly with little pay-off.

I'm giving the DC books on my pull list now another two months, and then whichever books have not hooked me as worth reading will be dropped. I'm thinking that Animal Man, Frankenstein, Action Comics (because I cannot drop a Morrison title), and maybe Batman and Justice League:Dark will end up as the DC survivors for me. Resurrection Man is pretty good, I just liked the original series better. We shall see...

Nightwing #3 was ...just meh. Now for the big WTF! According to this, Grayson was in Haley's Circus doing the trapeeze thing with his mom & dad just FIVE YEARS AGO!!! Which is also before Superman hit it big, going beyond an urban legend.

And somehow in that time, there was Batman with time for Grayson to be Robin, Jason, Tim & Damian! And time for Grayson to have filled in recently as Batman. Then try to fit Batgirl in there. Holy Crap this is making my head hurt.