Sign in to follow this  
Rassmguy

A new Hellblazer annual...

Thanks for the heads-up, Rich.

You're welcome! I've been out of touch with Hellblazer lately, as Milligan's run was boring the crap out of me, so I decided to stop reading it, wait until the next writer takes over, and then read all of Milligan in a week so that I know what happened before moving on to the next writer. I just don't like how Milligan is writing John.

There it is, right next to the new issue of Hawk & Dove...

I'm not sure what's going on, with it being a DC release. It has the regular creative team of Hellblazer and doesn't seem to be JL:Dark related.

Could DC John slowly be taking over Vertigo John? Is Vertigo John being assimilated, just like we all feared in our worst nightmares? Has DC truly stolen Vertigo John from us?

In reality, I wonder what it says about the sales of Hellblazer. They must be doing pretty good if DC is bothering with an annual for the character.

The description sounds decent, and I'll pick it up, even though I agree with Rass about Milligan's HB.

the one-off stories tend to be better than his extended narratives though. I wonder if this is just a case of the book being placed in the wrong section...