A. Heathen

How is Hellblazer doing?

I'd say sales are fairly steady, allowing for the usual downward trends.

DCU "crossover" sales in general were buoyed by the launch of the new 52 books, and as you can see from the top chart, there's been a peak which is now levelling off. (Incidentally the top chart exaggerates the drop, and is shown merely to demonstrate blips caused by different artists and special issues. And aforementioned launch of the children's book "Justice League: Magic + Confusion")

6599300081_966e373997_b.jpg

Green = Bisley, Purple = Bertrand, Yellow = Sudzuka, Rainbow = various

I shall not compare this to days when the book sold much more, but I wonder how digital sales will impact?

A case of the same old, same old then - I'd be quietly confident that John's presence in the New DCU might drive some new readers towards his long running title, though there may already be a significant crossover between those reading (say) I, Vampire and Hellblazer.

On digital sales, I'm not currently buying the monthly title but will be doing so when it switches to day and date online.

It'd be interesting, in that context, to see what the sales on Justice League Dark are like.

I think the book is doing reasonably well, being a "Justice League" title in name.

If people are checking for futher stories involving the characters from JLD is another issue, granted.

Of course, JLD is a team book, and JC has played a small role as of yet, but I'm sure JLD is getting a larger reading audience than HB has.

6645755127_18b3a463c0_z.jpg

JLD selling more but dropping more quickly.

November follow on sales of JLD#1 probably bubbling under the top 300 (around 4000)