slinker

Hellblazer No. 68

hellblazer68nmgarthennisvertigo.jpg

Today, quite by happy accident, I found Hellblazer #68 in a used bin. "So what?" You will say.

Well, it just so happens that this particular issue was scribbled upon by one Garth Ennis, one Steve Dillon, and a Glen Fabry, using what appears to be a black sharpie. Now, I don't usually give a fuck of a fuck about autographs because famous people are no different from anybody else we know. Everyone is special in god's eyes. But to have the whole creative team of the issue all represented by their cursive marks is kind of cool. Of course, I didn't get to meet them, but then again, I didn't have to make the "would you please...sniff...sign this for me, please?" request. But, other than one or two bands I'd like to meet and maybe have something by them signed, I don't know of another creative team I'd want to - wait, OK. Ridley Scott and Giger signing a facehugger would rule. Or Ford, Spielberg and Lucas signing a fedora. But still, it's up there. And it was in really good condition. Should I do something like frame it and display it? I don't have any of my other comics signed, so I'm a newbie at this. I'm hitting my first SDCC this year which is part of the reason I'm hanging out in Tijuana. Oh, I also found out that Jesse Ventura lives on the same beach I do, but farther south. I remember the size of the hole blown through his chest by Predator, the first.

There is a vampire enclave in Tijuana, I've read. There have been 10 or so murders where the victims died from blood loss. So at least the possibility of pissing on one exists, though I might become victim #11 by doing so.

we got red pussy, white pussy, stinky pussy, chicken pussy...

i think i've been there.