Finland 4 March 2005

Sweden 4 March 2005

Argentina 10 March 2005

Australia 10 March 2005

Brazil 11 March 2005

UK 18 March 2005

Czech Republic 7 April 2005

Estonia 8 April 2005

The Americans are going to have to piss and moan alone for a whole month before you poor sods in the UK get it inflicted on you. I want support in my pain!

I'm probably just going to download it off the net anyway.

Or get someone with a better connection to do it for me.

Someone bring a camcorder to the Ship and we'll re-enact the script after closing time.

That's a really rather good idea. STH Fanfilm a-go-go! ;)

Though I could get it even before the release I don't think I will. Behind a computer on a wheel chair ( desk chair? How d'you guys call it?) is less fun compared to soft red chairs and a big screen.

Someone bring a camcorder to the Ship and we'll re-enact the script after closing time.

I'll be Chaz, you be Midnite and James can be Angela.

no one ask me to be the guy who sells Constantine cigarettes. Maybe ashwin will volunteer kindly :p

but wait, this is LA........so that guy will probably end up being Korean or something....

That was thoughtful of them. I guess you can take a train up the Czech Republic? <_<

I'm surprised that Italy isn't included either.

Czech republic? feh! i'll download the bugger! i'm surprised to see there's no mention of Croatia, Bosnoia, Slovenia and macedonia anywhere either... maybe this movie isn't for the eyes for Former Yugoslavia....

Guest Tamed_Adapter

No release date for Portugal either. Maybe this movie isn't for the eyes for Latin countries too. Then again, this may not be an exhaustive list. I vote for this last option.

Czech republic? feh! i'll download the bugger! i'm surprised to see there's no mention of Croatia, Bosnoia, Slovenia and macedonia anywhere either... maybe this movie isn't for the eyes for Former Yugoslavia....

You folks are too close to Transylvania, will spot the bullshit in the movie and generate bad word of mouth.

well, vampyr is a serbian word, you know...

and we had the 2nd ever recorded case of a werewolf...

Meh. I'm not going to see it anyway, so I don't particularly care when it comes out. Why go to see a film which, even if it turns out to be quite good, is likely just to annoy me? I'm not taking it as a personal insult, just trying to avoid pointless aggravation. It's all a part of my new, calmer, happier self...

They're not showing it in Italy so Bradstreet wouldn't go on a killing rampage...

So do I; it'll be shite.

If you don't want to watch it, don't.

If the company that owns the character feels no loyalty towards it, why should you?

Think about this; if you're pissed off about all of the changes made, don't give them your hard earned money to watch it. Sure it might not make a great difference to them but if this shower of shit fails to reach it's target audience they'll be fucked.

Frankly, these people don't deserve my money. I'm still tempted to boycott DC product. I really do feel betrayed by this and my money is the only language they understand.

It's a bit unfair to boycott DC, considering that they have no say in how the actual movie turns out.