Qusoor

Oh ARSE!

well, i don't usually PAY to see movies, so i won't be contributing to their B.O. gross cashflow, but if i DO ssee it, i will have sufficient ammount of anger and material and facts to write a scathing review in a highly regarded Belgrade daily newspaper, that'll be on a splash page, with photo comparisons between the movie, and the comic, plus a backup feature about the comic itself, its history and TOP 10 REASONS WHY HELLBLAZER IS SUPERIOR TO "CONSTANTINE"... since the comics should be published here soon, it would be wise to point the people in the right direction.

well, he may be over 2m tall, but i Am |Rogan, from Serbia, and i've survived 22 years with a hulking mass of teeming muscles and adrenaline that used to beat me up a lot before (my bro), so i've recently found out that i'm highly resistant to pain... and all i need ois to resist pain long enough for Timmy-boy to get tired and then WHAM - Alex Ross will be the new HB cover artist... ;)

well, he may be over 2m tall, but i Am |Rogan, from Serbia, and i've survived 22 years with a hulking mass of teeming muscles and adrenaline that used to beat me up a lot before (my bro), so i've recently found out that i'm highly resistant to pain... and all i need ois to resist pain long enough for Timmy-boy to get tired and then WHAM - Alex Ross will be the new HB cover artist... ;)

I wasnt suggesting that you put him out of comission :p I rather like what bradstreet has to offer :) But if thats what it comes down to. You frequent the boards more than him, so I would rather you around haha.

well, you know, if it's not a figtht to the death, it is not a fight at all... ;)

No its just Bloodsport.

Thye left out India too. You'd think they'd include a country that shows so many bad rip-offs that its staple diet here.

No its just Bloodsport.

Thye left out India too. You'd think they'd include a country that shows so many bad rip-offs that its staple diet here.

don't worry, Akhira, they didnt leave it out. If you check IMDB listings on pretty much most movies you see that India isnt listed. In actuality I watched Hellboy on the screens in Calcutta two months before it released in the UK hehehehe. The big mainstream crappy flicks usually come out very quickly in India nowadays.

It's a Keanu movie, it'll come out double quick in India. After the ENORMOUS success of the matrix (as you probly know) any Keanu movie sells. In cal the hordes of Neo wannabes exceeded normal people - EVERYONE was wearing those shades and changing their usernames to Neo.

i thought he talked like Sylvester the Cat (which IS similar to Dafyy, mind you...)?!

i'm most likely mistaken...

suckerin suckatash! I think your actually quite right :) But yeah, seeing as they were all voiced by the same guy (i believe) its not hard to imagine they sound similar :)

that guy has liek 6 movies to his name...he plays saddam in each ad every one haha..hows that for a career choice :S

don't worry, Akhira, they didnt leave it out. If you check IMDB listings on pretty much most movies you see that India isnt listed. In actuality I watched Hellboy on the screens in Calcutta two months before it released in the UK hehehehe. The big mainstream crappy flicks usually come out very quickly in India nowadays.

It's a Keanu movie, it'll come out double quick in India. After the ENORMOUS success of the matrix (as you probly know) any Keanu movie sells. In cal the hordes of Neo wannabes exceeded normal people - EVERYONE was wearing those shades and changing their usernames to Neo.

Everyone? :blink: Oh man!

In that case I'm safe. Constantine is as mainstream and crappy as they come. I'll give it a one month gap after the US release. Or maybe just 15 days for a pirated VCD.

Norway wasn't on the list either, but that doesn't mean they wont show it here. I sincerely doubt that list is complete

I want to live in Italy or Spain!

Come, come inside of meeee... Willecome is welcome to meeee...

No, no, you all are wrong. The movie is a USA movie, a Kneau movie and a Warner Bros movie. We all have it in cinemas. Why? Because WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERIKA (Rammstein lyrics are wise). I'm tired of repeat it. So guys in Belgrade, Moscow, Pekin, Osaka, Calcuta, Bourkina Faso, Madrid, Reijavik, Cape Town, Santiago de Chile, Lisbon, Rome, Cork, Wollongong, Sofia, etc, you can calm down: we all will have Constantine in theaters. Either we like it or not.

Anyway, I bet that Portugal, Italy and Spain will be asignated the same release date than France or UK.

Guest Tamed_Adapter
(...) Because WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERIKA (Rammstein lyrics are wise). (...)

Now I'll be stuck with that song on my head all day, again.

(...)Anyway, I bet that Portugal, Italy and Spain will be asignated the same release date than France or UK.

Yeah. That is why I looked for release dates for Spain, too. Though sometimes I have the feeling Portugal has a diferent release policy... :huh: It must be an national identity trauma.