A. Heathen

Hell Blazes

How does fate work in the Fables fictional universe? Find out in this tale full of deadly chases, betrayals, sword fights and skulduggery, as superstar guest-artist Gene Ha guides us through “The Destiny Game.” Also: Bufkin and his “girlfriend” sidekick continue their Ozian adventures in the backup feature painted by Shawn McManus.

Guest writer, cast and story too?

Yes, good job with your black magic spell. Sure, the intent was to improve the book, but I guess at this point the dark gods have decided the only way to save HB was to kill it. Either that, or yeah, it's a classic monkey's paw scenario. "But...But...we made the pact to save HB...."

"Ha, ha, ha! Yes, and that's what I've done. Your precious little book will never get any worse than what it is right now. Now, your soul belongs to me!"

"Except, we also made this same pact with two other demons, Beelzebub!"

"No! Foiled again, just like in your precious comic book! I should have paid more attention!"

• Upvote 1

It would seem very appropriate for the black magic to backfire. I say, fuck it. Let's get a pint & talk about the good ol' days

Why didn't the presence of Nick Necro in those comicbooks make them spontaneously catch fire?

He's so hot right now.

Has Nick Necro clouded your mind?

We took them away from central London bcause of the heat and the photos were us trying to put out the fire according to David Bowie's advice.

We didn't start the fire It was always burning, since the world's been turning. We didn't start the fire. No. We didn't light it, but we tried to fight it.

Apparently, that was when the boogie started to exploded and I heard somebody say "burn, baby burn, disco inferno"