Sign in to follow this  
sethos

Justice League Dark by someone other than Del Toro

but what's the point? i used to be excited about it but since it looks like the TV show is pointed in sort of the right direction, i'm afraid del toro's version will be with DC john. see, i still can't decide which is worse, DC john or Keanu john, which proves it's more than just "he's not british or blond". DC john is both and sucks more ass than a tapeworm.

I'm amazed the 3-headed craken never thought about puting Ragman in JLDark instead of our boy. It's not to late to make the trade

i do not think, that justice league dark per se was a bad idea. it was propably not the easiest cast to play with (since you know especially john, whom is the alleged star of the series, is not the kind of teamplayer you would need for a monthly title like this). but i think, that with a decent script, the thing could actually work and if it is better than keanusteen, i will watch it in the cinema, i will buy it on dvd, hell even it is just as good as keanusteen, i will. tbh i enjoyed the film more than the nu52 comics.

• Upvote 1

You know, if they could get John right, fuck all those other characters, but if they use Keanu again, then fuck Del Torro. John Constantine is the deal make or breaker there for me.

i heard del toro was looking at using matt ryan to portray john

You know, if they could get John right, fuck all those other characters, but if they use Keanu again, then fuck Del Torro. John Constantine is the deal make or breaker there for me.

That would be AWESOME

• Upvote 1

I don't really like Matt's potrayal of John. I feel like he looks like someone else other than John. The cosplay is fine, it's just his face. I prefer the Sting look of John better. Or maybe it's his accent.

I want this guy to do John.

Also,

I hope I get to see mystical characters like Klarion, Dream, Cain and Abel..

could such an awful comic actually become a good film? hmmm...

actually,it worked for me until the vamp thing and shade the changing man stepping out...though some things annoyed me like...madame xanadu and how many times is the world gonna be in danger?

could such an awful comic actually become a good film? hmmm...

actually,it worked for me until the vamp thing and shade the changing man stepping out...though some things annoyed me like...madame xanadu and how many times is the world gonna be in danger?

what i wanna see?

a really hot zatanna and nightmare nurse,the house of mystery,the phantom-fucking-stranger ...somebody at least implying conjob goes both ways (not asking for him to do anything,hellblazer fans are still in denial...however defeating nick necro with a kiss and knife in the side would be awesome and so in character)

what they're gonna screw up

-deaman's possesion thing,shade the changing man,period,mindwarp (who i'm just unfamiliar with) and constantine ,zatanna and nick necro's awesome threeway love afair,crossover hell

what i expect?

-failure is the only option

if they could just pick a plot and do a horror story ,it could work out,also,we would need to break the movie down to at least two like the avengers to get this right with characters

i would laugh so hard if matt ryan played constantine and kenau reeves played nick necro.really,i would
  • Upvote 1

i agree that matt ryan's lack of a resemblance to sting is annoying/disappointing, but otherwise he owned the role.

he did damn good as constantine...but where the hell do we find an actor that looks like sting?

get a timemachine, go back to england in the seventies, get sting: tadaaaa :boogie:

Yes, and with him dead, they'd base Constantine's appearance on someone better.

i agree that matt ryan's lack of a resemblance to sting is annoying/disappointing, but otherwise he owned the role.

he did damn good as constantine...but where the hell do we find an actor that looks like sting?

just found this pic on google images.

https://houseofgeekery.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/constantine.jpg

• Upvote 1

Marc Warren is playing "The Gentleman" in Jonathan Strange and Mister Norrell on the BBC right now.

uktv-jonathan-strange-and-mr-norrell-episode-2-04.jpg

• Upvote 1