Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Where do we go from here?

Is there a comic that similar to what Hellblazer was at it's best that we can move on to? I doubt many of us will be following with the re-branding (I know i'm not), so what is the next best thing going to be. That we can praise at first, then bitch and grouse about?

Constantine?

I can't think of any books that are like Hellblazer, at the moment, no.

There are some good indy books being released, but most of what I'm reading is closer to science fiction (if not outright) than to Hellblazerism.

Cal MacDonald is like a better version of the current John Constantine.

Maybe we can offer our services to Dylan Dog and encourage them to employ from the list of people who would like to have worked on Hellblazer.

Well, I was going to say Fanhunter, but it also ended.

Plus I don't think it's being translated. But Konstantin was a good Constantine.

Alas, Ade, Dylan Dog's fallen on hard times creatively (though sales are still going strong after 314 issues, 25 annuals, 7 color specials, 20 Giant-sized issues, 11 MAXI omnibuses and numerous other side-stories) as well, though you brits/yanks still oughta get at least 50-100 96 tpb-sized issues that don't suck if they ever start reprinting it again.

Alas, Ade, Dylan Dog's fallen on hard times creatively (though sales are still going strong after 314 issues, 25 annuals, 7 color specials, 20 Giant-sized issues, 11 MAXI omnibuses and numerous other side-stories) as well, though you brits/yanks still oughta get at least 50-100 96 tpb-sized issues that don't suck if they ever start reprinting it again.

At least Milligan isn't writing Dylan Dog but that's not saying much.

Cal MacDonald is like a better version of the current John Constantine.

yes to this! and the reason i begged Niles to look into the writing position prior to it not existing past Feb '13. Before the edict came down.